Holiday park description
Bungalowpark Vallée de Rabais is located in the heart of the Gaume region, also known as the Belgian Provence. Come to Vallée de Rabais and take a walk or bike ride through the beautiful forests.
- In the Belgian Provence
- Tavern serving local produce
- Vallée de Rabais
Important information about Bungalowpark Vallée de Rabais
Check-in From 16.00
Check-out Before 10.00
Opening times 09:00 - 18:00
Early check-in possible? No
WiFi available? Yes
Restaurant at the park? Yes
- WiFi (in public areas)
Pets allowed? Yes
Costs EUR 5.00 per pet per night
Smoke-free holiday park? No
Number of rooms 86
Costs Free of charge
Centre 2 km.
Train station 5 km.
Payment is settled directly with the park, you will receive a full invoice with payment instructions from the park once a booking has been made. The following payment conditions apply:
30% of the total booking amount is due on or before 7 days after booking.
100% of the total booking amount is due on or before 30 days before arrival.
Booking deposit: €100.00 per accommodation.
In case of cancellation to 16:00 hour 42 days before arrival 30% of the booking will be charged.
Prices are excluding tourist tax.
- Amusement hall/slot machines
- Entertainment programme (during holidays)
- Playground (unsupervised)
- Playground/playing equipment
- Supervised kids club (during holidays)
- Toy library
- 24-hour emergency service
- Cash machine
- Laundry service
- Bicycle rental service
- Canoe rental
- Fishing rental
- Mountain bike rental
- Outdoor tennis courts
- Petanque court
- Sports fields for various sports
- Squash court
- Table tennis
- Various water attractions
About Bungalowpark Vallée de Rabais
Bungalowpark Vallée de Rabais is located in the heart of the Gaume region, also known as the Belgian Provence. The park is located just two kilometres from the town of Virton. The cottages are mainly on the southern slope and overlook the lake or the woods. Come to Vallée de Rabais and explore the beautiful nature, forests, rivers and lakes. It is an ideal setting for the most extensive hikes or mountain bike tours.
Facilities Bungalowpark Vallée de Rabais
For sports enthusiasts, Bungalowpark Vallée de Rabais is the ideal holiday park. There are tennis courts, a squash court and beach volleyball. The main attraction in the summer is of course the pedalos and canoes! Swimming is not permitted in the lake. In July and August, there is an extensive entertainment programme with numerous sports activities available. For family fun, go to the bowling alley!
Children's facilities Bungalowpark Vallée de Rabais
In the summer months, children can enjoy the lake in a pedal boat or kayak. In addition, there are several playground dotted around the park. For older children there is also a game room with arcade games. You can borrow board games from reception.
Restaurants Bungalowpark Vallée de Rabais
At the Tavern, you can enjoy delicious meals made solely with local produce. Enjoy a drink at the bar, or enjoy the terrace during the sunnier months.
Surroundings Bungalowpark Vallée de Rabais
The park is located just two kilometres from the town Virton. Some attractions in the vicinity include the famous Abbey of Orval with a brewery, Provençal-looking Torgny with its many vineyards or the Gaume Museum in Virton. The citadel of Montmedy, not to mention the marvellous city centre of Luxembourg, is also worth a visit.
Temporary information from Bungalowpark Vallée de Rabais
- The park charges a deposit (maximum €100,-) per accommodation, and will be refunded into your account within 4 weeks of your departure. For groups of young people, this deposit can be significantly higher.
- Energy costs
- Energy costs are calculated locally according to consumption. Each month, the price of energy is adjusted according to the official market rates
- Payment terms
- When you reserve an accommodation at this park, you have to pay the full amount of the reservation beforehand. The specific payment terms can be found on the invoice of the park.