Holiday park description
Droompark Spaarnwoude is located in between Haarlem and Amsterdam, two of the most famous cities in the Netherlands. It’s also in a beautiful natural environment, so you have the best of both...
- Recreational area Spaarnwoude
- Day trips to Haarlem and Amsterdam
- Bicycle rental
Cottage (4 found)
Amazing value holiday parks with attractive extras
Mobile Home/Chalet (8 found)
Amazing value caravans with attractive extras
Important information about Droompark Spaarnwoude
Check-in From 15.00
Check-out Before 10.00
Opening times -
Early check-in possible?Yes
WiFi available? Yes
Restaurant at the park? Yes
- Bakery service
- WiFi (in public areas)
Pets allowed? No
Smoke-free holiday park? No
Number of rooms 175
Costs Free of charge
Payment is settled directly with the park, you will receive a full invoice with payment instructions from the park once a booking has been made. The following payment conditions apply:
- 25% of the total booking amount is due on or before 14 days after booking.
- 100% of the total booking amount is due on or before 28 days before arrival.
In case of cancellation to 15:00 hour 90 days before arrival 15% of the booking will be charged.
Prices are excluding tourist tax.
- Bouncy castle / Trampoline
- Entertainment programme (during holidays)
- Playground/playing equipment
- Laundry service
- Bicycle rental service
- Canoe rental
- Fishing rental
- Fitness centre
- Football field
- Petanque court
- Wagon rental
Beauty & Wellness
- Indoor pool
About Droompark Spaarnwoude
Looking for the perfect balance of relaxation, activities and excursions? DroomPark Spaarnwoude could be the perfect option for you. Situated in a beautiful area in between Amsterdam and Haarlem, there are many opportunities for walking and cycling in the surroundings.
Facilities Droompark Spaarnwoude
Just a stone’s throw away is DroomPark Buitenhuizen with a great selection of facilities which are free to use for Droompark Spaarnwoude guests. Relax in the sauna or spa area, or keep up your fitness with an hour or two in the gym!
Children's facilities Droompark Spaarnwoude
Children will have masses of fun at Droompark Spaarnwoude. At the reception you can rent bikes for adults and children. Ask the receptionist for a Droomparks cycling map and have fun exploring the beautiful surroundings!
Restaurants Droompark Spaarnwoude
There’s a lovely restaurant just 8 minutes from the park. This restaurant reopened in 2011 after being completely renovated. A great choice for lunch or dinner. Do you and the kids love pancakes? Then it is definitely worth a visit to the pancake Pavilion in Cruquius. This is about 15 minutes away. There is also a great playing area for children here, including trampolines and swings. Within 13 minutes, you are on the waterfront in Velserbroek, a great place to enjoy a delicious evening meal.
Surroundings Droompark Spaarnwoude
Due to its ideal location, you can easily travel to Amsterdam for a day or two. Take a trip to the Rijksmuseum and admire the works of the Dutch masters. Stroll around the canals, spend the afternoon shopping, and enjoy a drink in one of the old Dutch pubs.
Good to know about Droompark Spaarnwoude
- Opening times facilities
- The cafe is open between April and October
- If your request or preference is approved, you will be charged per accommodation.
- This park charges a deposit of €100 per accommodation.
- Pets are always on request. Please make your request clear when booking and the park will take it into consideration.
- Towel package
- Upon arrival in your cottage there is a towel package ready for you. This consists of bath towels, kitchen linen and made beds.