Holiday park description
Resort Poort van Amsterdam is a brand new holiday park located in the sleepy village of Uitdam, on the coast of the Ijsselmeer.
- Brand new holiday park on the waterfront
- 15 minutes to Amsterdam
- Restaurant & Wellness Centre
Important information about EuroParcs Resort Poort van Amsterdam
Check-in From 15.00
Check-out Before 10.00
Opening times 09:00 - 17:00
Early check-in possible? No
WiFi available? Yes
Restaurant at the park? Yes
A la carte restaurant
- WiFi (in public areas)
Pets allowed? Yes
Costs EUR 5.00 per pet per night
Smoke-free holiday park? Yes
Number of rooms 99
Costs Free of charge
Centre 20 km.
Train station 20 km.
Bus stop 1 km.
Payment is settled directly with the park, you will receive a full invoice with payment instructions from the park once a booking has been made. The following payment conditions apply:
- 50% of the total booking amount is due on or before 15 days after booking.
- 100% of the total booking amount is due on or before 56 days before arrival.
- 4-person apartment Appartement Zuiderzee: €150.00 per accommodation
- 6-person apartment Appartement Zuiderzeezicht: €150.00 per accommodation
- 8-person apartment Appartement Zuiderzee: €250.00 per accommodation
- 10-person apartment Appartement Zuiderzee: €250.00 per accommodation
- 12-person apartment Appartement Zuiderzee: €250.00 per accommodation
- 6-person cottage Munt: €150.00 per accommodation
- 6-person cottage Florijn: €150.00 per accommodation
- 8-person cottage Gulden Daalder: €250.00 per accommodation
- 8-person cottage Speeltoren: €250.00 per accommodation
- 12-person group accommodation Westertoren: €250.00 per accommodation
- 12-person holiday house Geschakelde Munt: €250.00 per accommodation
- 8-person apartment Markermeer: €250.00 per accommodation
- 6-person cottage Munt geschakeld: €150.00 per accommodation
- 4-person cottage Munt : €150.00 per accommodation
- 12-person apartment Markermeer: €250.00 per accommodation
- All other packages: €0.00 per accommodation.
Cancellation conditions according to Recron
Prices are excluding tourist tax.
- Entertainment for children
- Playground/playing equipment
- Boat ramp
- Beach volleyball (outside)
- Indoor pool
About EuroParcs Resort Poort van Amsterdam
On the 1st of August 2016, Resort Poort van Amsterdam opened its doors in the sleepy village of Uitdam on the banks of the Markermeer. Located just 15 minutes from Amsterdam, this waterfront village is ideal for a family holiday near the Dutch capital. The holiday houses and apartments are sophisticated and comfortable, boasting views across the picturesque Markermeer lake.
Facilities Resort Poort van Amsterdam
In this new and modern holiday park situated right on the waterfront, there are many leisure facilities. The wellness centre with numerous spa facilities offers you the opportunity to completely relax and unwind. What’s more, there are plenty of golf clubs in the vicinity for those who want to get their handicap down.
Children’s facilities Resort Poort van Amsterdam
Resort Poort van Amsterdam has numerous playgrounds where children can enjoy themselves and make friends. The petting zoo is sure to be a highlight for the kids and the mini golf course guarantees fun for the whole gang. Kids can also splash around in the indoor pool, which is located in the main building. There is also an indoor play paradise for children of all ages.
Restaurants Resort Poort van Amsterdam
Your physical wellbeing and comfort is very important at Resort Poort van Amsterdam. Besides a cosy restaurant, there is a café with a terrace and a snack bar.
Surroundings Resort Poort van Amsterdam
There is so much to do in the surroundings of Resort Poort van Amsterdam. The charming fishing villages surrounding Uitdam, such as Volendam and Marken, are an absolute must see. Of course, a day trip to the winding canals and many museums of Amsterdam is a must. The largest fort around Amsterdam, Fort Spijkerboor, is also highly recommended. For a day trip with the kids, why not visit Holle Bolle Boom in Tuitjenhorn. This aqua play centre offers indoor and outdoor fun for kids of all ages.
Temporary information from EuroParcs Resort Poort van Amsterdam
- Tourist tax baby
- Please note that if you add a baby to your booking you will also be liable to pay tourist tax. You can find these costs on the invoice from the park.
- For preferences/requests, a surcharge may be applied by the park.
- Pets are always on request. Please make your request clear when booking and the park will take it into consideration
- Please note that the furnishings and layout of the accommodations can vary.
- Building works
- The park opened on the 1st of August 2016. After opening, some building will continue. The park will ensure that minimum inconvenience is caused to guests.
- When you would like to stay at the holiday park with a group, it is necessary to let the park know beforehand. The holiday park can either decline the booking or charge a higher deposit.
- Business related travelers
- It is not allowed to make bookings other than for recreational purposes. For business related stays you can contact Roompot Business. Bookings that are still made by companies will be refused entry to the holiday park upon arrival.