Resort Poort van Amsterdam is a brand new holiday park located in the sleepy village of Uitdam, on the coast of the Ijsselmeer.Read more
- Brand new holiday park on the waterfront
- 15 minutes to Amsterdam
- Restaurant & Wellness Centre
Important information about EuroParcs Resort Poort van Amsterdam
|Opening times||09:00 - 17:00|
|Early check-in possible?||No|
|Restaurant at the park?||Yes|
A la carte restaurant
|Costs||£4.63 per pet per night|
|Smoke-free holiday park?||Yes|
|Number of rooms||99|
Zeedijk 2, 1154 PP, Uitdam, Netherlands
|Costs||Free of charge|
|Train station||20.0 km.|
|Bus stop||1.0 km.|
Payment is settled directly with the park, you will receive a full invoice with payment instructions from the park once a booking has been made. The following payment conditions apply:
- 50% of the total booking amount is due on or before 15 days after booking.
- 100% of the total booking amount is due on or before 56 days before arrival.
- 4-person apartment Zuiderzee: € 150,00 per accommodation
- 6-person apartment Zuiderzeezicht: € 150,00 per accommodation
- 8-person apartment Zuiderzee: € 250,00 per accommodation
- 10-person apartment Zuiderzee: € 250,00 per accommodation
- 12-person apartment Zuiderzee: € 250,00 per accommodation
- 6-person cottage Munt: € 150,00 per accommodation
- 6-person cottage Florijn: € 150,00 per accommodation
- 8-person cottage Gulden Daalder: € 250,00 per accommodation
- 8-person cottage Speeltoren: € 250,00 per accommodation
- 12-person cottage Westertoren: € 250,00 per accommodation
- 12-person cottage Geschakelde Munt: € 250,00 per accommodation
- 8-person apartment Markermeer: € 250,00 per accommodation
- 6-person cottage Munt Geschakeld: € 150,00 per accommodation
- 4-person cottage Munt : € 150,00 per accommodation
- 12-person apartment Markermeer: € 250,00 per accommodation
- All other packages: € 0,00 per accommodation.
Cancellation conditions according to Recron i
Prices are excluding tourist tax.
- Entertainment for children
- Playground/playing equipment
- Boat ramp
- Beach volleyball (outside)
- Indoor pool
About EuroParcs Resort Poort van Amsterdam
On the 1st of August 2016, Resort Poort van Amsterdam opened its doors in the sleepy village of Uitdam on the banks of the Markermeer. Located just 15 minutes from Amsterdam, this waterfront village is ideal for a family holiday near the Dutch capital. The holiday houses and apartments are sophisticated and comfortable, boasting views across the picturesque Markermeer lake.
Facilities Resort Poort van Amsterdam
In this new and modern holiday park situated right on the waterfront, there are many leisure facilities. The wellness centre with numerous spa facilities offers you the opportunity to completely relax and unwind. What’s more, there are plenty of golf clubs in the vicinity for those who want to get their handicap down.
Children’s facilities Resort Poort van Amsterdam
Resort Poort van Amsterdam has numerous playgrounds where children can enjoy themselves and make friends. The petting zoo is sure to be a highlight for the kids and the mini golf course guarantees fun for the whole gang. Kids can also splash around in the indoor pool, which is located in the main building. There is also an indoor play paradise for children of all ages.
Restaurants Resort Poort van Amsterdam
Your physical wellbeing and comfort is very important at Resort Poort van Amsterdam. Besides a cosy restaurant, there is a café with a terrace and a snack bar.
Surroundings Resort Poort van Amsterdam
There is so much to do in the surroundings of Resort Poort van Amsterdam. The charming fishing villages surrounding Uitdam, such as Volendam and Marken, are an absolute must see. Of course, a day trip to the winding canals and many museums of Amsterdam is a must. The largest fort around Amsterdam, Fort Spijkerboor, is also highly recommended. For a day trip with the kids, why not visit Holle Bolle Boom in Tuitjenhorn. This aqua play centre offers indoor and outdoor fun for kids of all ages.
Good to know about EuroParcs Resort Poort van Amsterdam
- Tourist tax baby
- Please note that if you add a baby to your booking you will also be liable to pay tourist tax. You can find these costs on the invoice from the park.
- For preferences/requests, a surcharge may be applied by the park.
- Pets are always on request. Please make your request clear when booking and the park will take it into consideration
- Please note that the furnishings and layout of the accommodations can vary.
- Building works
- The park opened on the 1st of August 2016. After opening, some building will continue. The park will ensure that minimum inconvenience is caused to guests.
- When you would like to stay at the holiday park with a group, it is necessary to let the park know beforehand. The holiday park can either decline the booking or charge a higher deposit.
- Business related travelers
- It is not allowed to make bookings other than for recreational purposes. For business related stays you can contact Roompot Business. Bookings that are still made by companies will be refused entry to the holiday park upon arrival.
Map EuroParcs Resort Poort van Amsterdam
- Current Holiday park
- Holiday Parks in the area
Distances from EuroParcs Resort Poort van Amsterdam
- Centre : 20 km.
- Train station Amsterdam Centraal: 20 km.
- Bus stop Markerdijk: 1 km.
Park ground plan EuroParcs Resort Poort van Amsterdam
|Value for money||8.0|
|Furnishings and comfort||8.0|
Review of "EuroParcs Resort Poort van Amsterdam" 6.0
Mooie ligging, aan het water.
Geen horren voor de ramen, echt een min punt !
daardoor huisjes/muren al erg vies, door meer als 20 muggen per avond dood te moeten meppen..
verder veel spinnen en insecten binnen. schoonmaak kan echt beter. zonde van zo'n relatief nieuw park.
miste een extra douche in de badkamer boven, daardoor maar 1 douche om met 8 personen te douchen, want in bad staan douchen met de kop in je hand is niet echt de bedoeling lijkt me.
Review of "8-persoons bungalow Speeltoren" 6.0
Mooie ligging, inrichting mooi en modern .
koffieapparaat werd als goed bevonden, met lekkere koffie.
Geen horren voor de ramen, dus erg veel muggen binnen, dus veel vlekken op de muren van het doodslaan.
schoonmaak kan beter, veel insecten binnen en spinnenwebben.in de badkamer boven miste we een extra douche, want in bad douchen met de douchekop in je hand noem ik niet comfortabel !
|Value for money||6.0|
|Furnishings and comfort||7.0|
1 - 1 of 1 reviews
Frequently asked questions about the holiday park
No, that is not possible.
The reception is open from 09:00 until 17:00.
All accommodations have their own parking space.
Pets are allowed in some of the accommodations.
No, the park is non-smoking.
There are unfortunately no accommodations suitable for disabled people.
No, you can not specify a preference for the location of the room.
It is possible for babies to stay in some of the accommodations.
There are no accommodations that feature a fireplace
The nearest train station is "Amsterdam Centraal" and is 20 km from the park.
The nearest bus stop is "Markerdijk" and is located 1km from the park.
The park offers the following restaurants:
- Snack bar
- A la carte restaurant
No, the park does not have a subtropical swimming paradise.
There is no supermarket.
The following is available:
- Playground/playing equipment
- Entertainment for children
The following is available:
- Boat ramp
Yes, there is wifi available in the park.
The park does not have spa facilities.
Frequently asked questions about booking
Top 10 Questions
Have you found a holiday cottage or other accommodation that meets your needs? You can book either online or over the telephone.
You can call us on: +31 23-3024901 (10 ct. p/m). Our Service Desk can be reached by phone at the following times: Monday - Friday (9:00 to 22:00), Saturday (10:00 to 18:00) and Sunday (10:00 to 18:00) (Central European Time, GMT +1).
Would you like to book over the internet? Choose the holiday park and the type of accommodation you want, specify the dates, and click on book. Follow these easy steps and your booking will soon be complete. Half an hour after the booking (both over the Internet and by telephone), an e-mail will be sent to you for confirmation. Here, you will find your booking number.
Within half an hour of the booking, you will receive a confirmation e-mail. If you have not received an e-mail within half an hour, please check your junk mail. If you still can't find your confirmation, then we suggest that you get in touch with our Service Desk on +31 23-3024901 (10 ct. p/m) or fill out the contact form. In order for us to help you as quickly as possible, please have the following information available:
* the name in which the booking was made;
* the name of the holiday park;
* the arrival date;
* the booking number (if known).
To change a booking (e.g. to another date), please contact our Service Desk on +31 23-3024901 (10 ct. p/m). Changes are always upon request and will only be confirmed if the holiday park is in agreement.
HolidayParkSpecials charges no change fees. However, it may be that the park charges an additional fee (depending on the type of change). If the park does charge change fees, the costs are obviously always discussed with you.
The booking can be cancelled using a link in the confirmation e-mail. If you no longer have the e-mail, please contact our Service Desk by calling +31 23-3024901 (10 ct. p/m).
Please note that in most cases, the holiday park will charge a cancellation fee. The amount of the fee depends on how late you cancel the booking. For this reason, we always recommend cancellation insurance. We also advise you to contact our Service Desk by telephone to ask whether the booking can be moved to a different date.
All holiday parks have cancellation conditions and these vary per park. In these conditions, it is stated whether the holiday park will charge a cancellation fee. Cancellation insurance is insurance against financial loss resulting from the cancellation of a booking. HolidayparkSpecials does not offer a cancellation insurance at the moment. You are free to arrange one yourself with an external party.
The prices of the selected accommodation are made according to flexible rates. Holiday parks can change prices and availibility 24 hours per day on HolidayParkSpecials.co.uk. Depending on availability, the parks can still apply a price change to the current rate.
The current prices and availability can be found on the information pages of the relevant holiday parks. For more information, please contact our Service Desk on +31 23-3024901 (10 ct. p/m).
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact our Service Desk on +31 23-3024901 (10ct. p/m). We are available at the following times: Monday - Friday (9:00 to 22:00), Saturday (10:00 to 18:00) and Sunday (10:00 to 18:00) (Central European Time, GMT +1).
It is always possible to pass on your special preferences or requests to the holiday park. For example, you may require disabled facilities, or you may prefer a smoke/pet free accommodation. The possibilities vary per holiday park and accommodation type. We therefore advise you to contact our Service Desk regarding your special preferences or requirements on +31 23-3024901 (10 ct. / Min) or fill out the contact form. Our employees can thus examine the possibilities so that we can meet your specific needs.
The payment conditions vary by park. For more information about the payment, you can contact the booked park directly. In most cases, you will receive an invoice from the holiday park within a few days of making your booking. If there is sufficient time, you should meet the transaction needs before your stay in the holiday park. The park can also request a deposit. The invoice specifies the required payment method(s). For more information about the payment, you can contact the holiday park directly.
Each holiday park has its own policies regarding pets. Some parks do not allow pets at all, and in other cases it varies according to the type of accommodation. In most cases, there is an additional fee for bringing a pet. The costs can be found on the information page of the relevant holiday park. Are you bringing a pet with you? Always report it when making your booking to avoid problems (or additional costs). For more information about pet access to the holiday park of your choice, please contact our Service Desk on +31 23-3024901 (10 ct. p/m) or fill out the contact form.