Holiday park description
Hogenboom Villaparc Duynopgangh is located in Julianadorp, a lovely Dutch seaside town directly behind the dunes. Get on your bike and enjoy nature or explore the resort on foot.
- Wide, clean sandy beaches
- Spacious and quiet park
- Near seaside resort Julianadorp
Cottage (1 found)
Amazing value holiday parks with attractive extras
- 6-person cottage Strandvilla B
£283,06from - 32%£191,44ViewPrice breakdown
- Size: 80 m2
This price applies to 6-person cottage Strandvilla B, with the arrival as 11 June 2019, 3 Nights.Including:
Exclusive compulsory charges:
Cleaning fee • Bedlinen ( £7,13 per person ) £42,78 • Reservation costs ( £25,93 per booking ) £25,93 • Tourist tax ( £1,60 p.p.p.n ) £28,80 £97,51 The total price including compulsory charges £288,95 (£191,44 (Accommodation) + £97,51 (Compulsory surcharges))
Based on 6 guests (adults, children and/or babies) and 1 accommodation(s).
Important information about Hogenboom Villaparc Duynopgangh
Check-in From 15.00
Check-out Before 10.00
Opening times Open 24/7
Early check-in possible? No
WiFi available? Yes
Restaurant at the park? No
- WiFi (in public areas)
Pets allowed? Yes
Smoke-free holiday park? Yes
Number of rooms 12
Payment is settled directly with the park, you will receive a full invoice with payment instructions from the park once a booking has been made. The following payment conditions apply:
- 50% of the total booking amount is due on or before 15 days after booking.
- 100% of the total booking amount is due on or before 56 days before arrival.
Booking deposit: €100.00 per accommodation.
Cancellation conditions according to Recron
Prices are excluding tourist tax.
- Playground/playing equipment
- Laundry service
- Bicycle rental service
- Golf course
- Wagon rental
- Swimming lake (with beach)
About Hogenboom Villaparc Duynopgangh
This park is located in Julianadorp, a traditional seaside resort in the north of Holland. Less than 500 metres from the beach, this park in characterised by beautiful beach villas with thatched roofs. The impressive dunes, clean sandy beaches and pristine surroundings offer a carefree beach holiday with long walks along the coast. Better yet, it’s the sunniest spot in Netherlands! The surrounding area is renowned for its beauty and tranquillity, promising you a peaceful and relaxing holiday.
Facilities Hogenboom Villa Duynopgangh
As anyone familiar with Dutch culture will know, the best way to explore the area is by bike. That’s why the park rents bikes to visitors on-site. As a park guest, you are also able to use the facilities of the nearby beach resort Julianadorp, where you’ll find the reception area. Have an afternoon game of tennis, bowling or mini-golf on the park with your family and friends. If you’d rather swim, there’s a recreational lake at the park with a sandy beach and many activities. You can even get a discount at the nearby subtropical swimming paradise.
Children's facilities Hogenboom Villa Duynopgangh
The youngest can entertain themselves in the playground or on the sports fields. You can all swim in the lake, explore the seaside resort, or have a lovely family picnic on the beach.
Surroundings Hogenboom Villa Duynopgangh
The centre of Julianadorp is 3km from the park, featuring shops, restaurants, an equestrian centre and sports facilities. The beautiful and peaceful surroundings are ideal to explore on foot, by bike, or on horseback. Cycling paths lead you to many seaside resorts, including the city Den Helder where you can shop, enjoy a delicious lunch in the sun, or visit various museums. You can also visit Fort Kijkduin, an aquarium housed in an old restored fort from the Napoleonic era. If you’ve always wanted to see the tulip fields in bloom, visit in spring and enjoy the traditional surrounding towns of Alkmaar and Enkhuizen. From Hogenboom Villa Duynopgangh you can also take a daytrip to Texel, where you can visit the seal sanctuary Ecomare and experience the beauty of the Dutch Wadden Islands.
Temporary information from Hogenboom Villaparc Duynopgangh
- For preferences/requests, a surcharge will be applied by the park. You can find these costs on the invoice from the park. For accommodations that are pet free or disabled access no surcharge will be applied. It is important that you state your preference when making your booking
- When you would like to stay at the holiday park with a group, it is necessary to let the park know beforehand. The holiday park can either decline the booking or charge a higher deposit.
- Business related travelers
- It is not allowed to make bookings other than for recreational purposes. For business related stays you can contact Roompot Business. Bookings that are still made by companies will be refused entry to the holiday park upon arrival.
- Key pick up address
- Please note that you have to pick up the key of your accommodation at the reception of Roompot Resort Duyzicht (Noorder Sandt 6, 1787CX Julianadorp, Noord-Hooland).