Holiday park description
Hogenboom Villaparc Duynopgangh is located in Julianadorp, a lovely Dutch seaside town directly behind the dunes. Get on your bike and enjoy nature or explore the resort on foot.
- Wide, clean sandy beaches
- Spacious and quiet park
- Near seaside resort Julianadorp
This is the lowest price for the next 4 months for Hogenboom Villaparc Duynopgangh.
This price applies to 6-person cottage Strandvilla B, with the first arrival possibility on 14 December 2018, 3 Nights.
|• Bedlinen ( £6,97 per person )||£41,82|
|• Reservation costs ( £26,13 per booking )||£26,13|
|• Tourist tax ( £1,61 p.p.p.n )||£28,98|
The total price including compulsory charges
) + £96,93 (Compulsory surcharges))
Based on 6 guests (adults, children and/or babies) and 1 accommodation(s).
Cottage (1 found)
Amazing value holiday parks with attractive extras
Number of bedrooms 3 Number of bathrooms 1 Number of parking spots 1 Size 80 m 2 Pets Max. 1
- Parking near accommodation
- Pets allowed
- Separate beds
- Separate toilet
- Garden furniture
- Storage room
- (Combo) Microwave
- Open kitchen
This price applies to a 6-person cottage Strandvilla B, with the first arrival possibility on 14 December 2018, 3 Nights.
- Cleaning fee
- Bedmaking service £4,36 per person
- Cot excl. bedlinen £2,61 per unit per night
- Kids chair £2,61 per unit per night
- Kitchen towels £4,36 per unit
- Pets surcharge £5,- per pet per night
- Playpen £9,- per unit
- Preference surcharge £21,78 per accommodation
- Set of towels £4,79 per unit
- Bedlinen £6,97 per person
- Reservation costs £26,13 per booking
- Tourist tax £1,61 p.p.p.n
The total price including compulsory charges £256,41 (£159,48 (Accommodation) + £96,93 (Compulsory surcharges) ).