Holiday park description
L Espinette is a small scale holiday park situation in the beautiful Ourthe valley in the village of Ny in Belgium.
- Exceptional caves
- Various sports facilities
- In the beautiful Ourthe Valley
Important information about L Espinette
Check-in From 16.00
Check-out Before 10.00
Opening times -
Early check-in possible? No
WiFi available? Yes
Restaurant at the park? No
- WiFi (in public areas)
Pets allowed? Yes
Smoke-free holiday park? Yes
Number of rooms 24
Costs Free of charge
Centre 3 km.
Train station 2 km.
Bus stop 3 km.
Payment is settled directly with the park, you will receive a full invoice with payment instructions from the park once a booking has been made. The following payment conditions apply:
30% van de totale reissom moet betaald zijn binnen 7 days after booking.
100% van de totale reissom moet betaald zijn binnen 30 days before arrival.
Booking deposit: €100.00.
In case of cancellation to 16:00 hour 42 days before arrival 30% of the booking will be charged.
Prices are excluding tourist tax.
- Playground/playing equipment
- 24-hour emergency service
- Beach volleyball (outside)
- Football field
- Miniature golf
- Outdoor tennis courts
- Sports fields for various sports
About L Espinette
L Espinette is a small scale holiday park situation in the beautiful Ourthe valley in the village of Ny in Belgium. This park is particularly suitable for families with small children. The park is ideal for adventurers, with fantastic activities available in the surrounding nature. Go kayaking in the River Ourthe and go biking or hiking in the beautiful surroundings.
Facilities L Espinette
There are two tennis courts and a mini golf course where you can have plenty of family fun.
Children's facilities L Espinette
Children can make the most of this spacious and safe park without any worries. They can play a game on the sports field, in the playground or in the water on the banks of the Ourthe.
Restaurants L Espinette
L Espinette has no restaurant, but the surrounding area has plenty to offer in terms of dining.
Surroundings L Espinette
The surrounding area offers a wide range of outdoor activities! You can follow the marked hiking or biking trails, go kayaking on the River Ourthe, or go horse riding, golfing, climbing and abseiling. You can rent mountain bikes and kayaks near the park, and there are also many beautiful sights in the region. For example, you can visit the Thousand and One Nights cave in Hotton, an exceptional site with over 6km of galleries and a depth of 70m. If you feel like a city trip, you can go the Durbuy or La Roche.
Temporary information from L Espinette
- No reception
- There is no reception at the park. You can check in on an automatic check-in machine. With this machine you can pay the additional costs using debit card (Maestro/Mastercard, Visa), but cash is not accepted. All changes must be passed on to the reservations department no later than 1 day before arrival. You cannot make changes to your booking using the machine. Outside business hours you can call the following number: 0032-86-32-30-19.
- The park charges a deposit (maximum €100,-) per accommodation, and will be refunded into your account within 4 weeks of your departure. For groups of young people, this deposit can be significantly higher.
- Energy costs
- Energy costs are calculated locally according to consumption. Each month, the price of energy is adjusted according to the official market rates
- Payment terms
- When you reserve an accommodation at this park, you have to pay the full amount of the reservation beforehand. The specific payment terms can be found on the invoice of the park.