Holiday park description
Landal Rehrenberg is located in the region of Salzburg, Austria. This is an area of choice for skiers during the winter months and a hikers paradise in summer.
- Snow-capped mountains
- Extensive off piste
- Heated outdoor pool and sauna
Important information about Landal Rehrenberg
Check-in From 15.00
Check-out Before 10.30
Opening times 08:00 - 17:00
Early check-in possible? No
WiFi available? Yes
Restaurant at the park? Yes
A la carte restaurant
- Bakery service
- Fondue set rental
- WiFi (in public areas)
Pets allowed? Yes
Costs EUR 5.50 per pet per night
Smoke-free holiday park? Yes
Number of rooms 126
Costs Free of charge
Payment is settled directly with the park, you will receive a full invoice with payment instructions from the park once a booking has been made. The following payment conditions apply:
- 30% of the total booking amount is due on or before 14 days after booking.
- 100% of the total booking amount is due on or before 56 days before arrival.
In case of cancellation to 15:00 hour 28 days before arrival 30% of the booking will be charged.
Prices are excluding tourist tax.
- Amusement hall/slot machines
- Bouncy castle / Trampoline
- Entertainment for children
- Petting zoo
- Playground/playing equipment
- Supervised kids club (whole year)
- Laundry service
- Basketball court (outside)
- Bicycle rental service
- Climbing wall
- Fishing rental
- Golf course
- Mountain bike rental
- Outdoor tennis courts
- Sports fields for various sports
- Table tennis
- Wagon rental
Beauty & Wellness
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor swimming pool (heated)
- Pool for babies and toddlers
- Ski locker
About Landal Rehrenberg
This region offers fantastic opportunities for every season. The skiing is fantastic during winter, and the landscape offers itself to hiking during the summer. If you’re a fan of breathtaking scenery, the panoramic view of the mountains from your accommodation will be well worth the visit.
Facilities Landal Rehrenberg
Landal Rehrenberg offers many facilities for young and old. You can swim in the heated pool, or completely unwind in the large sauna. You can also enjoy a range of wellness and spa facilities, including a relaxing massage. The surrounding area is ideal for both beginner and seasoned skiiers, with over 200km of slopes and a ski school for the young ones.
Children's facilities Landal Rehrenberg
Landal Rehrenberg offers various facilities for children, both indoors and outdoors. In the summer there are two small playgrounds open. There is also a heated outdoor pool and an indoor children’s pool. For arts and crafts lovers, children can participate in the Bollo Club. There is also an entertainment team on hand to organise exciting activities for the kids.
Restaurants Landal Rehrenberg
At Landal Rehrenberg, you can grab a snack at Restaurant Dorfstadtl or a pizza at Matin’s Bistro and Bar. They also offer a takeaway service.
Surroundings Landal Rehrenberg
Saalbach is one of Austria’s premium ski resorts and offers many activities for seasoned skiers and beginners. It has an excellent snow record, extensive off piste and many opportunities for jumps and tricks. During the summer, the area is a paradise for hikers and mountain bikers. If you’re really a daredevil, you can go paragliding, and the stunning scenery is the icing on the cake. Think snow-capped mountains, grassy plains and clear lakes. For a day of shopping or sightseeing, take a trip to Salzburg!
Good to know about Landal Rehrenberg
- For most preferences and request, such as accommodations next to each other or a central location, a surcharge is applied. You will find these costs on the invoice from the park.
- For groups, Landal GreenParks requires a deposit.
- Pets are always on request. Please make your request clear when booking and the park will take it into consideration.