Holiday park description
Résidence Claire Rive is located in nature-rich surroundings in southern France. Go hiking or biking, visit the cultural attractions in the area and use the various sports facilities.
- Amid picturesque vineyards
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Comfortable apartments
Apartment (1 found)
Amazing value holiday apartments with attractive extras
- 6-person apartment
- Size: 43 m2
This price applies to 6-person apartment, with the arrival as 13 May 2019, 2 Nights.Exclusive compulsory charges:
• Reservation costs ( £15,97 per booking ) £15,97 • Tourist tax ( £0,69 per person per night ) £8,28 £24,25 The total price including compulsory charges £152,69 (£128,44 (Accommodation) + £24,25 (Compulsory surcharges))
Based on 6 guests (adults, children and/or babies) and 1 accommodation(s).
Important information about Résidence Claire Rive
Check-in From 16.00
Check-out Before 10.00
Opening times 09:00 - 18:00
Early check-in possible? Yes
WiFi available? Yes
Restaurant at the park? No
- WiFi (in public areas)
Pets allowed? Yes
Costs EUR 5.00 per pet per night
Smoke-free holiday park? No
Number of rooms 108
Terres de France
Costs Free of charge
Centre 1,5 km.
Train station 28 km.
You will receive an invoice from the park or you will pay on arrival. The payment method is stated on the booking confirmation of the park.
In case of cancellation to 23:00 hour 21 days before arrival 25% of the booking will be charged.
Prices are excluding tourist tax.
- Playground/playing equipment
- Supervised kids club (during holidays)
- Laundry service
- Petanque court
- Table tennis
- Outdoor swimming pool (heated)
- Pool for babies and toddlers
About Résidence Claire Rive
Résidence Claire Rive is located in the south of France in a nature-rich area that consists of mountains, limestone cliffs and caves. Nearby, many sporting activities and events are organized.
Facilities Résidence Claire Rive
Résidence Claire Rive offers comfortable accommodations with terraces, so you can relax with a nice drink and enjoy the view. The park has a heated outdoor swimming pools, a bowling alley, and an entertainment programme for adults and children.
Children's facilities Résidence Claire Rive
For children, there is a playground and a children’s pool for toddlers. Kids between 4 and 11 can take park in activities organised by the entertainment team. For teenagers between 12 and 15, there is a separate entertainment programme. There is a zoo nearby for a family day out.
Restaurants Résidence Claire Rive
This holiday park does not have its own restaurant, but in Prayssac and other surrounding villages, you will find plenty of dining options for the whole family. Of course, you can also enjoy cooking in your own accommodation.
Surroundings Résidence Claire Rive
Résidence Claire Rive is located in a beautiful natural environment characterised by mountains, limestone cliffs and caves. There are tennis courts, bowling alleys, climbing walls and hiking and mountain bike trails in the vicinity of the park. On the Lot River, located 200m from the park, you can go kayaking, canoeing, fishing or boating. Various events are organised regularly, such as the Argentine Tango Festival which takes place annually in July. A day trip to Toulouse is also possible!
Temporary information from Résidence Claire Rive
- Please note that dogs should be kept on a leash at all times.
- Because of the geographical location the park recommends a car during your stay.
- Paying condition
- After the confirmation of your booking a deposit payment of 25% of the total tour price becomes due and is to be settled in 7 days, otherwise the booking will be cancelled. The rest becomes due and is to be settled until 30 days before arrival date. Last Minute bookings become due and are to be settled immediately. If the price is not being paid in 24 hours the reservation will be cancelled.
- The park requires a deposit of €300 per accommodation. The deposit must be paid in full at the reception.