Holiday park description
Residence Durbuy Ardennes is surrounded by nature, only 3km from the beautiful city of Durbuy. This park is an oasis of calm and features comfortable accommodation and fantastic facilities.
- Visit Durbuy
- Oasis of calm
- Stonehenge of the Ardennes
Important information about Residence Durbuy Ardennen
Check-in From 16.00
Check-out Before 10.00
Opening times 09:00 - 18:00
Early check-in possible? No
WiFi available? Yes
Restaurant at the park? No
- Bakery service
- Fondue set rental
- WiFi (in public areas)
Pets allowed? Yes
Costs EUR 7.50 per pet per night
Smoke-free holiday park? Yes
Number of rooms 80
Costs Free of charge
Centre 2 km.
Train station 3 km.
You will receive an invoice from the park or you will pay on arrival. The payment method is stated on the booking confirmation of the park.
In case of cancellation to 16:00 hour 42 days before arrival 30% of the booking will be charged.
Prices are excluding tourist tax.
- Playground (unsupervised)
- Playground/playing equipment
- Toy library
- 24-hour emergency service
- Cash machine
- Laundry service
- Golf course
- Outdoor pool
About Residence Durbuy Ardennen
Residence Durbuy Ardennes is surrounded by nature, only 3km from the beautiful city of Durbuy. In this town, the smallest town in the world according to its inhabitants, you can wander the cobbled streets or dine in one of the excellent restaurants. The park is an oasis of tranquility and offers comfortable accommodation and good facilities.
Facilities Residence Durbuy Ardennes
At Residence Durbuy Ardennes, there is an outdoor pool (open from July to August) and a tennis court. In collaboration with Five Nations Golf Club, the park offers various golf packages. The golf course is located just 10 minutes from the park. For a fee, guests can make use of the indoor pool which is 300m from the park. The park organises themed weekends throughout the year.
Children’s facilities Residence Durbuy Ardennes
For children, there is a playground at Residence Durbuy Ardennes and electronic games. Next to the park there’s an indoor pool with a Jacuzzi (entrance fee, no swimming shorts, swimming cap).
Restaurant Residence Durbuy Ardennes
For a meal you can go to the café in the building of the indoor swimming pool next to the park. At weekends, the park offers a bakery service.
Surroundings Residence Durbuy Ardennes
The surrounding area offers a variety of outdoor activities, including kayaking, mountain biking, horse riding and hiking. You can also visit the Wéris dolmens and mehirs, the ‘Stonehenge of the Ardennes’. If you fancy a city trip, you can visit the city of Ferrières.
Temporary information from Residence Durbuy Ardennen
- The park calculates a deposit of €100 per accommodation. If you depart outside the reception hours, then this amount will be refunded within max. 4 weeks. If you have three or more cottages booked, the deposit can only be refunded into your bank account. When renting to young people the deposit may be doubled (this applies to both individual groups and school groups).
- Energy costs
- Energy costs are calculated locally according to consumption. Each month, the price of energy is adjusted according to the official market rates
- Indoor swimming pool
- There is an indoor swimming pool approx. 200m from the park. You can buy entry cards at the reception of the park.
- Payment terms
- When you reserve an accommodation at this park, you have to pay the full amount of the reservation beforehand. The specific payment terms can be found on the invoice of the park.
- Pets are always on request. Please make this request clear when booking and the park will take it into consideration.