Holiday park description
Experience a relaxing holiday with your loved ones on the Zeelandic coast with the beach at your backdoor with accommodation designed with your comfort and convenience in mind.
- Only 500m from the beach
- Nearby nature reserve
- Daytrip to Bruges
Important information about Roompot Beach Resort Nieuwvliet-Bad
Check-in From 15.00
Check-out Before 10.00
Opening times -
Early check-in possible?Yes
WiFi available? Yes
Restaurant at the park? No
- WiFi (in public areas)
Pets allowed? Yes
Smoke-free holiday park? No
Number of rooms 100
Costs Free of charge
Payment is settled directly with the park, you will receive a full invoice with payment instructions from the park once a booking has been made. The following payment conditions apply:
50% of the total booking amount is due on or before 15 days after booking.
100% of the total booking amount is due on or before 56 days before arrival.
Booking deposit: €65.00 per accommodation.
Cancellation conditions according to Recron
Prices are excluding tourist tax.
- Entertainment for children
- Entertainment programme (during holidays)
- Bicycle rental service
About Roompot Beach Resort Nieuwvliet-Bad
Roompot Beach Resort Nieuwvliet-Bad is located in the Dutch province of Zeeland. The holiday park is situated on the Zeelandic coast which gives you direct access to the beach. The accommodation is designed with modern interiors and windows that bring in natural light. This gives off a cosy and relaxing feeling as soon as you walk into the building.
Facilities at Roompot Beach Resort Nieuwvliet-Bad
As the park is currently under construction, the general facilities available are limited. However, you are permitted to use the facilities available at Noordzee Résidence Cadzand-Bad (3.5km) with the exception of the swimming pool, sport facilities and animation activities. You are also permitted to use all the facilities of Roompot Zeebad (9km). For nature lovers, there is a bike rental service that you can take advantage of to explore the surrounding area.
Children’s Facilities at Roompot Beach Resort Nieuwvliet-Bad
During school holidays, the park mascot will visit the park on Tuesday and Saturday to provide entertainment for the children. They can also benefit from the facilities located at Roompot Zeebad (9km) such as their playground and kids pool.
Restaurants at Roompot Beach Resort Nieuwvliet-Bad
When you are in the mood for some fresh bread in the morning, then there is a bread service available at the holiday park. There is also a restaurant and snack bar nearby if you are not in the mood to cook for yourself.
Surroundings of Roompot Beach Resort Nieuwvliet-Bad
The holiday park is located nearby a nature reserve ‘De Verdronken Zwarte Polder’ which is ideal for nature lovers as you can enjoy a family cycling day out or a short walk to explore the area. The Belgian city of Bruges with its medieval buildings and canals is also close by (27km) and ideal for a daytrip. You can surprise the kids with a trip to Speelboerderij Pierewiet (3.5km) which is a play farm with different playing facilities both indoors and outdoors, as well as a petting zoo. A day trip that they are guaranteed to enjoy!
Temporary information from Roompot Beach Resort Nieuwvliet-Bad
- The park is still under construction
- From September 2018, the resort starts with construction of the center facilities. Until then, the resort will do everything to provide you with all the comfort you require. For example, Koos Konijn will visit the park on Tuesdays and Saturdays during the school holidays. There is also a sandwich service and you can use the facilities (except the swimming pool), the sports and animation activities of Noordzee Résidence Cadzand-Bad (approx. 3.5 km drive) and all the facilities of Zeebad (about 9 km away).
- When you would like to stay at the holiday park with a group, it is necessary to let the park know beforehand. The holiday park can either decline the booking or charge a higher deposit.
- Young people
- Bookings can only be made by people over 21 years old.