Holiday park description
This family-friendly holiday park is located in Germany’s stunning Moselle region. Enjoy the outdoor pool, the golf course and the magnificent countryside at Roompot Ferienresort Cochem.
- In the stunning Moselle region
- Indoor playground
- Two golf courses
Important information about Roompot Ferienresort Cochem
Check-in From 15.00
Check-out Before 10.00
Opening times -
Early check-in possible?Yes
WiFi available? Yes
Restaurant at the park? Yes
A la carte restaurant
- Bakery service
- WiFi (in public areas)
Pets allowed? Yes
Smoke-free holiday park? Yes
Number of rooms 386
Costs Free of charge
You will receive an invoice from the park or you will pay on arrival. The payment method is stated on the booking confirmation of the park.Cancellation conditions
Cancellation conditions according to Recron
Prices are excluding tourist tax.
- Amusement hall/slot machines
- Entertainment for children
- Entertainment programme (whole year)
- Indoor playground
- Playground (unsupervised)
- Playground/playing equipment
- Supervised kids club (whole year)
- Bicycle rental service
- Golf course
- Miniature golf
- Sports fields for various sports
- Children's swimming pool
- Indoor pool
About Roompot Ferienresort Cochem
Explore Germany’s stunning Moselle region while staying at Roompot Ferienresort Cochem, a new holiday park where golfing and swimming are the most popular activities. The medieval centre of Cochem is rich with history and near the gemcutters’ city of Idar-Oberstein. A hike in the surroundings and a boat trip on the Moselle is also an experience.
Facilities Roompot Ferienresort Cochem
This park features two golf courses, a driving range, practice facilities and a clubhouse. If you have no experience, then take classes in the instruction rooms. There is also a swimming pool at the park and bicycle rental.
Children's facilities Roompot Ferienresort Cochem
Children will have a fantastic time in the indoor swimming pool. Furthermore, there’s the Koos Kids Club, a bowling alley and a trampoline. There are indoor and outdoor playgrounds, and an entertainment programme throughout the year. The Cochem Adventure Forest will get their imaginations roaming, with games and ground to explore.
Restaurants Roompot Ferienresort Cochem
Roompot Ferienresort Cochem has several restaurants and a snack bar. You can enjoy fondue, grill or barbeque, and you can also opt for the wine package. The park will let you taste different wines from the wine makers of Ediger-Eller. Afterwards, you can enjoy a 3-course dinner, each course accompanied by a suitable wine from the area. For more information, you can ask at the reception on arrival.
Surroundings Roompot Ferienresort Cochem
The stunning Moselle region has a lot to offer for all ages. The picturesque wine villages and the medieval old towns offer both relaxation and interesting activities. It is highly recommended to visit one of the delicious restaurants in the region, where you can taste a Moselle Riesling with your meal. A visit to Cochem Castle, a symbol of the region, is also a must. Take the chairlift up to the Pinnerkreuz and admire breathtaking views of the region. For some relaxation, take a cruise on the Moselle River or visit the massage centre or tanning salon just five minutes from the park.
Temporary information from Roompot Ferienresort Cochem
- The park requires a deposit of €65 per accommodation. For the accommodation type FV, a deposit of €115 is required.
- Pets are allowed in most of the accommodations. When you want to bring a pet with you, a surcharge of €5 per pet, per night will be applied and the final cleaning will be obligatory. If you cannot add a pet to your booking, then all accommodations of this type allowing pets are unfortunately fully booked.
- Young people
- Bookings cannot be made by people under 21 years of age.
- Free sports and entertainment activities
- This park offers free sports and entertainment activities.
- For preferences/requests, a surcharge will be applied by the park. You can find these costs on the invoice from the park.
- When you would like to stay at the holiday park with a group, it is necessary to let the park know beforehand. The holiday park can either decline the booking or charge a higher deposit.
- Business related travelers
- It is not allowed to make bookings other than for recreational purposes. For business related stays you can contact Roompot Business. Bookings that are still made by companies will be refused entry to the holiday park upon arrival.