Holiday park description
Roompot Vakantiecentrum Kijkduinpark is the ideal holiday destination for beach lovers. Enjoy a game of tennis, a good book on the North Sea Beach or a day trip to The Hague.
- Near the beach and the Hague
- Child-friendly facilities
- Visit Duinrell theme park!
This is the lowest price for the next 4 months for Roompot Vakantiecentrum Kijkduinpark.
This price applies to 6-person mobile home/caravan KD6, with the first arrival possibility on 14 May 2018, 4 Nights.
Important information about Roompot Vakantiecentrum Kijkduinpark
Check-in From 15.00
Check-out Before 10.00
Opening times -
Early check-in possible?Yes
WiFi available? Yes
Restaurant at the park? Yes
- WiFi (in public areas)
Pets allowed? Yes
Smoke-free holiday park? Yes
Number of rooms 215
Costs Free of charge
You will receive an invoice from the park or you will pay on arrival. The payment method is stated on the booking confirmation of the park.Cancellation conditions
Cancellation conditions according to Recron
Cancellation conditions according to Recron
For cancellations at least three months ahead of the planned arrival date, you must pay 15% of the total amount.
For cancellations between three and two months before the scheduled arrival, you must pay 50% of the total amount.
For cancellations between two months and up to one month prior to arrival, you must pay 75% of the total amount.
For cancellations less than one month before scheduled arrival, you must pay 90% of the total amount.
For cancellations on arrival or during your stay, 100% of the total amount will be charged.
Prices are excluding tourist tax.
- Entertainment programme (whole year)
- Playground/playing equipment
- Bicycle rental service
- Golf course
- Outdoor tennis courts
- Petanque court
- Sports fields for various sports
- Table tennis
Beauty & Wellness
- Hot tub
- Indoor pool
About Roompot Vakantiecentrum Kijkduinpark
Roompot Vakantiecentrum Kijkduinpark is the ideal holiday destination for beach lovers. Enjoy a game of tennis, a good book in the sun on the North Sea Beach or visit The Hague. The park is beautifully situated behind the dunes on the beach of Kijkduin. There are many water sports opportunities in the area, and a visit to the fantastic cities of Delft or The Hague is highly recommended. There is a 9-hole golf course next to the park and the Sealife Aquarium in Scheveningen is highly recommended.
Facilities Roompot Vakantiecentrum Kijkduinpark
Roompot Vakantiecentrum Kijkduinpark has many facilities for an enjoyable holiday. The park facilities include outdoor tennis courts and an extensive sports and entertainment programmes. There is a bicycle rental service available at the park. Explore the dunes by bike, enjoy a game of golf at the neighbouring golf course or play a game of table tennis.
Children's facilities Roompot Vakantiecentrum Kijkduinpark
The kids can enjoy themselves at Roompot Vakantiecentrum Kijkduinpark. The littlest guests can enjoy the children’s pool, the several playgrounds and the trampoline. During the school holidays, the park organises extensive sports and entertainment programmes. Ideal for your next family holiday in Holland!
Restaurants Roompot Vakantiecentrum Kijkduinpark
For a delicious evening meal with the whole family, you can dine at the a la carte restaurant. If you just want a quick bite, you can visit the snack bar at the park.
Surroundings Roompot Vakantiecentrum Kijkduinpark
This child-friendly park is located in a family seaside resort, behind the dunes, near the North Sea beach and next to a 9-hole golf course. The location is perfect for trips to The Hague, Delft, Gouda, Leiden or Scheveningen. Visit miniature park Madurodam in The Hague or the saltwater aquarium Sealife in Scheveningen. Visit the picturesque markets or enjoy a stroll through the canals of these historic centres. Other nearby attractions include the Avifauna bird park in Alphen, the Museum of Antiquities in Leiden, the Space Expo in Noordwijk or the Municipal Museum in The Hague.
Temporary information from Roompot Vakantiecentrum Kijkduinpark
- Groups and companies
- Companies can only stay at the park on request. If your request is accepted, then the final cleaning and linen surcharges are obligatory. If you're staying at the park as a group (not family), a deposit of €50 per person can be requested.
- The park requires a deposit of €65 per accommodation.
- Children's package
- The children's package consists of a cot excl. bedlinen, high chair and playpen.
- Pets are allowed in most of the accommodations. When you want to bring a pet with you, a surcharge of €5 per pet, per night will be applied and the final cleaning will be obligatory. If you cannot add a pet to your booking, then all accommodations of this type allowing pets are unfortunately fully booked.
- For preferences/requests, a surcharge will be applied by the park. You can find these costs on the invoice from the park.