Holiday park description
In the middle of the beautiful Belgian town of Lommel you will find Vakantiepark Blauwe Meer. Rent a pedalo, enjoy yourself in the recreational lake and visit Plopsa Indoor Hasselt theme park.
- Visit Plopsaland Hasselt theme park
- Fantastic entertainment for children
- Terrace views of the lake
Mobile Home/Chalet (4 found)
Amazing value caravans with attractive extras
Important information about Vakantiepark Blauwe Meer
Check-in From 15.00
Check-out Before 10.00
Opening times 10:00 - 16:00
Early check-in possible?Yes
WiFi available? Yes
Restaurant at the park? Yes
A la carte restaurant
- Fondue set rental
- WiFi (in public areas)
Pets allowed? Yes
Smoke-free holiday park? No
Number of rooms 250
Costs Free of charge
Centre 3 km.
Train station 1,5 km.
Bus stop 0,1 km.
Payment is settled directly with the park, you will receive a full invoice with payment instructions from the park once a booking has been made. The following payment conditions apply:
- 50% of the total booking amount is due on or before 14 days after booking.
- 100% of the total booking amount is due on or before 42 days before arrival.
Booking deposit: €250.00 per accommodation.
Cancellation conditions according to Recron
Prices are excluding tourist tax.
The indicated prices include the cost of…
- Cleaning fee
- Bouncy castle / Trampoline
- Entertainment programme (during holidays)
- Playground/playing equipment
- Supervised kids club (during holidays)
- 24-hour emergency service
- Cash machine
- Dog toilet/dog park
- Laundry service
- Basketball court (outside)
- Beach volleyball (outside)
- Bicycle rental service
- Fishing rental
- Football field
- Miniature golf
- Pedal boat rental
- Petanque court
- Sports fields for various sports
- Table tennis
- Wagon rental
Beauty & Wellness
- Hot tub
- Children's swimming pool
- Indoor pool
- Swimming lake (with beach)
- Various water attractions
- Water play area
- Wave pool
About Vakantiepark Blauwe Meer
In the middle of the beautiful Belgian town of Lommel you will find Vakantiepark Blauwe Meer. Enjoy the recreational lake or take a walk through the dunes, sand quarries and open heathland. Lommel also has a lot on offer in terms of attractions and museums.
Facilities Vakantiepark Blauwe Meer
There is plenty of fun to be had by the whole family at the recreational lake with sandy beach. Here, you can enjoy paddle boating, fishing and beach volleyball. Of course, you can also just relax with a good book. The activities offered at the park range from football to volleyball, hiking and country dance classes!
Children's facilities Vakantiepark Blauwe Meer
Children will have a fantastic time with the lively entertainment team. They organise various activities such as crafts, bingo and face painting, treasure hunts, murder mysteries and sports tournaments!
Restaurants Vakantiepark Blauwe Meer
There is a supermarket at Vakantiepark Blauwe Meer.
Surroundings Vakantiepark Blauwe Meer
There are three breathtaking nature reserves in the area: De Lage Kempen, Kattenbos and De Lommelse Sahara. Don’t forget to pay a visit to the city hall, a visitor centre where you can plan your journey through the beautiful countryside. In Lommel, there are plenty of activities to enjoy. Admire the Frankish Market, the old town hall from 1845 and the neo-Gothic Church of Saint Peter. Surprise the kids with a visit to Plopsaland Indoor Hasselt or Bobbejaanland theme park. The whole family will enjoy a fantastic day out! You can also enjoy shopping in the cities of Tongeren, Genk and St.Truiden.
Good to know about Vakantiepark Blauwe Meer
- Groups and young people
- Groups and young people can only stay at the park on request. When your request is accepted, a deposit of €50 per person is required.
- For most requests/preferences, a surcharge of €16.50 is applied. You can find these costs on the invoice from the park.
- Pets are always on request. If your request is accepted, a surcharge of €5 per pet, per night will be applied and an extra cleaning fee of €10.
- The facilities at this park will be open during the weekends and holidays (also Easter, Ascension Day, Pentecost). During midweeks it might occure that the facilities are closed
- This holiday park does not accept bookings from companies / employees of companies.