Holiday park description
Enjoy the perfect family holiday at Vakantiepark Parelstrand in Belgium. Make the most of the beautiful countryside and enjoy!
- Bobbejaanland amusement park!
- Spectacular nature reserves
- Entertainment programme
Mobile Home/Chalet (4 found)
Amazing value caravans with attractive extras
- 6-person mobile home/caravan Lommelse
- Size: 36 m2
This price applies to 6-person mobile home/caravan Lommelse, with the arrival as 6 April 2019, 2 Nights.Exclusive compulsory charges:
• Bedlinen ( £8,35 per person ) £50,10 • Reservation costs ( £17,57 per booking ) £17,57 • Tourist tax ( £0,88 per person per night ) £10,56 £78,23 The total price including compulsory charges £118,23 (£40,00 (Accommodation) + £78,23 (Compulsory surcharges))
Based on 6 guests (adults, children and/or babies) and 1 accommodation(s).
- 4-person mobile home/caravan De Watering
- Size: 27 m2
This price applies to 4-person mobile home/caravan De Watering, with the arrival as 5 September 2019, 3 Nights.Exclusive compulsory charges:
• Bedlinen ( £8,35 per person ) £33,40 • Reservation costs ( £17,57 per booking ) £17,57 • Tourist tax ( £0,88 per person per night ) £10,56 £61,53 The total price including compulsory charges £119,45 (£57,92 (Accommodation) + £61,53 (Compulsory surcharges))
Based on 4 guests (adults, children and/or babies) and 1 accommodation(s).
- 8-person mobile home/caravan Holiday Cottage
- Size: 75 m2
This price applies to 8-person mobile home/caravan Holiday Cottage, with the arrival as 5 September 2019, 3 Nights.Exclusive compulsory charges:
• Bedlinen ( £8,35 per person ) £66,80 • Reservation costs ( £17,57 per booking ) £17,57 • Tourist tax ( £0,88 per person per night ) £21,12 £105,49 The total price including compulsory charges £183,75 (£78,26 (Accommodation) + £105,49 (Compulsory surcharges))
Based on 8 guests (adults, children and/or babies) and 1 accommodation(s).
Important information about Vakantiepark Parelstrand
Check-in From 15.00
Check-out Before 10.00
Opening times -
Early check-in possible?Yes
WiFi available? Yes
Restaurant at the park? Yes
- WiFi (in public areas)
Pets allowed? Yes
Smoke-free holiday park? No
Number of rooms 250
Centre 7 km.
You will receive an invoice from the park or you will pay on arrival. The payment method is stated on the booking confirmation of the park.
Cancellation conditions according to Recron
Prices are excluding tourist tax.
- Entertainment programme (during holidays)
- Playground/playing equipment
- Supervised kids club (during holidays)
- 24-hour emergency service
- Cash machine
- Laundry service
- Bicycle rental service
- Fishing rental
- Miniature golf
- Outdoor tennis courts
- Petanque court
- Sports fields for various sports
- Table tennis
- Wagon rental
- Swimming lake (with beach)
About Vakantiepark Parelstrand
Enjoy the perfect family holiday at Vakantiepark Parelstrand in Belgium. Make the most of the beautiful countryside and take a dip in the outdoor pool. You can relax on the beach or take long hikes or bike rides through the woods. De Lage Kempen, Kattenbos and the Lommelse Sahara are three nature areas that you must explore. The city centre is also worth a visit, with a traditional marketplace, various museums and countless boutiques and restaurants.
Facilities Vakantiepark Parelstrand
Relax on the sandy beach with a good book, play volleyball or enjoy an afternoon fishing. There is also a lawn, bouncy castle, mini-golf course, table tennis and petanque court! You can even rent bikes and go-karts at the park!
Children's facilities Vakantiepark Parelstrand
During the school holidays, fun activities are organised, including theme weeks, game afternoons, children’s bingo, face painting, scavenger hunts, murder games, performances, youth football and sports tournaments. For the artists in the family there is the Kobus crafts corner.
Restaurants Vakantiepark Parelstrand
For a tasty snack and refreshing drink you can go to De Parel. The terrace is a wonderful place to relax and enjoy the atmosphere. The Lekkerbekje serves snacks and ice cream, and there is a grocery store at the park.
Surroundings Vakantiepark Parelstrand
Do you enjoy mountain biking, cycling, hiking or canoeing in beautiful surroundings? The nature reserves De Lage Kempen, Kattenbos and De Lommelse Sahara are definitely worth visiting. De Lommelse Sahara is spectacular; sand dunes and pine trees stretching to the horizon. There are also many cultural attractions in the area, such as the Mayor’s house, Leyssens Mill and the Kempenland Museum. You can also relax in the city centre, wandering through the various market stalls and enjoying the relaxing atmosphere. If you feel like venturing further afield, the province of Limburg has a lot to offer. Visit the Gin Museum in Hasselt or the Forest Museum in Hechtel. If you’re travelling with kids, surprise them with a visit to Bobbejaanland amusement park!
Temporary information from Vakantiepark Parelstrand
- For most requests or preferences, a surcharge of €16.50 is applied. You can find these costs on the invoice from the park.
- Groups and young people
- Group bookings are only accepted on request. When a group booking is accepted, a deposit of €50,00 per person is required.
- Pets are always on request. Please make this request clear when booking, and the park will take it into consideration. A surcharge of €5 per pet, per night and €10 cleaning fees applies.
- Information Outdoor pool & beach
- Due to renovation, the outdoor pool is currently closed. Guests can use the nearby swimming pool of Vakantiepark Hengelhoef. Tickets are available at the reception of Vakantiepark Parelstrand. Please note that the beach at the park is open but the lake is not for swimming.
- The park may ask for a deposit of €250 per accommodation.
- Low season
- Off-season: facilities are not or partially open. Peak season: depending on the occupancy rate of the park, it might occure that some facilities are not or partially open.
- The facilities at this park will be open during the weekends and holidays (also Easter, Ascension Day, Pentecost). During midweeks it might occure that the facilities are closed