Holiday park description
Roompot Buitenplaats Marke van Ruinen is located in the stunning Dutch region of Drenthe, on the edge of Dwingelderveld National Park.
- Dwingelderveld National Park
- Luxurious private cottages
- City trip to Assen
Cottage (6 found)
Amazing value holiday parks with attractive extras
Important information about Roompot Buitenplaats Marke van Ruinen
Check-in From 15.00
Check-out Before 10.00
Opening times 09:00 - 17:00
Early check-in possible? No
WiFi available? Yes
Restaurant at the park? No
- WiFi (in public areas)
Pets allowed? Yes
Smoke-free holiday park? No
Number of rooms 37
Costs Free of charge
Payment is settled directly with the park, you will receive a full invoice with payment instructions from the park once a booking has been made. The following payment conditions apply:
- 50% of the total booking amount is due on or before 15 days after booking.
- 100% of the total booking amount is due on or before 56 days before arrival.
Booking deposit: €65.00 per accommodation.
In case of cancellation to 15:00 hour 42 days before arrival 30% of the booking will be charged.
Prices are excluding tourist tax.
The indicated prices include the cost of…
- Energy and water use
- Playground/playing equipment
- 24-hour emergency service
- Fireworks free
- Bicycle rental service
- Mountain bike rental
Beauty & Wellness
About Roompot Buitenplaats Marke van Ruinen
Roompot Buitenplaats Marke van Ruinen is located in the stunning Dutch region of Drenthe, on the edge of Dwingelderveld National Park. Enjoy a long hike or a bike ride through the surroundings or visit one of the surrounding villages and their many attractions.
Facilities Roompot Buitenplaats Marke van Ruinen
In the park you can rent bikes in order to explore the area. There is also a horse riding school and an outdoor swimming pool near the park.
Restaurants Roompot Buitenplaats Marke van Ruinen
The park has no restaurant, but there are a few restaurants in the area where you can enjoy lunch or dinner with the family.
Surroundings Roompot Buitenplaats Marke van Ruinen
There is plenty to do for all ages in the surroundings of Roompot Buitenplaats Marke van Ruinen. You can take a guided bike ride through the beautiful surroundings or pay a visit to the Green Court Geldings, a herb garden with 180 species of herbs and plants. Enjoy a free herbal tea in the café or ask for a tour of the farm. Your children will have a wonderful time at Duinen Zathe theme park, just half an hour’s drive from the park. If you fancy visiting a larger city while in Holland, the cities of Assen, Meppel and Zwolle are highly recommended.
Good to know about Roompot Buitenplaats Marke van Ruinen
- For preferences/requests, a surcharge will be applied by the park. You can find these costs on the invoice from the park. For accommodations that are pet free, disabled access, smoking or non-smoking, no surcharge will be applied. It is important that you state your preference when making your booking.
- Pets are always on request. Please make this request clear when booking, and the park will take it into consideration.
- When you would like to stay at the holiday park with a group, it is necessary to let the park know beforehand. The holiday park can either decline the booking or charge a higher deposit.
- Markegaerde Wellness Jacuzzi
- The Jacuzzi of the accommodation Markegaerde Wellness Jacuzzi can be used between 08:00 AM until 20:00 PM.
- Young people
- Bookings at this park can only be made by persons above 21.
- Business related travelers
- It is not allowed to make bookings other than for recreational purposes. For business related stays you can contact Roompot Business. Bookings that are still made by companies will be refused entry to the holiday park upon arrival.