Holiday park description
The holiday park Molecaten de Agnietenberg is situated on the outskirts of Zwolle in the middle of nature in the heart of the Netherlands, surrounded by the beautiful forest of the Agnietenberg...
- Central location in the Agnietenberg forest
- Countless leisure opporunities
- Swimming and sunbathing at Lake Agnieten
Cottage (2 found)
Amazing value holiday parks with attractive extras
- 4-person cottage Kamille
- Size: 34 m2
This price applies to 4-person cottage Kamille, with the arrival as 27 May 2019, 2 Nights.Including:
Exclusive compulsory charges:
Bedlinen Cleaning fee • Tourist tax ( £0.60 per person per night ) £4.80 £4.80 The total price including compulsory charges £114.35 (£109.55 (Accommodation) + £4.80 (Compulsory surcharges))
Based on 4 guests (adults, children and/or babies) and 1 accommodation(s).
- 6-person cottage Pioen
- Size: 38 m2
This price applies to 6-person cottage Pioen, with the arrival as 22 May 2019, 2 Nights.Including:
Exclusive compulsory charges:
Bedlinen Cleaning fee • Tourist tax ( £0.60 per person per night ) £7.20 £7.20 The total price including compulsory charges £142.40 (£135.20 (Accommodation) + £7.20 (Compulsory surcharges))
Based on 6 guests (adults, children and/or babies) and 1 accommodation(s).
Important information about Molecaten Park De Agnietenberg
Check-in From 15.00
Check-out Before 10.00
Opening times 09:00 - 17:00
Early check-in possible? No
WiFi available? Yes
Restaurant at the park? Yes
- Bakery service
- WiFi (in public areas)
Pets allowed? Yes
Smoke-free holiday park? Yes
Number of rooms 25
Costs Free of charge
Centre 4 km.
Train station 6 km.
Bus stop 1 km.
Payment is settled directly with the park, you will receive a full invoice with payment instructions from the park once a booking has been made. The following payment conditions apply:
- 30% of the total booking amount is due on or before 10 days after booking.
- 100% of the total booking amount is due on or before 42 days before arrival.
Cancellation conditions according to Recron
Prices are excluding tourist tax.
- Bouncy castle / Trampoline
- Entertainment for children
- Entertainment programme (during holidays)
- Playground/playing equipment
- 24-hour emergency service
- Laundry service
- Beach volleyball (outside)
- Bicycle rental service
- Sports fields for various sports
- Table tennis
- Swimming lake (with beach)
About Molecaten Park De Agnietenberg
The Molecaten de Agnietenberg holiday park is located on the outskirts of the town of Zwolle in a wooded and beautiful natural area. It’s the ideal location for your holiday thanks to its unique location on Lake Agnieten.
Facilities at Molecaten Park De Agnietenberg
In Molecaten de Agnietenberg there are countless possibilities for leisure activities. Do you fancy canoeing in Lake Agnieten? Or how about a sporty afternoon on the volleyball court? Of course, you can also simply relax on the beautiful sandy beach and watch people fishing and surfing. In addition to this, the huge range of sports offered by the holiday park includes table tennis, trampolining and other outdoor activities such as stand-up paddling, climbing walls and hiking. For a small fee, Wi-Fi is also available at the park.
Children's facilities at Molecaten Park De Agnietenberg
Children absolutely get their money's worth in Molecaten de Agnietenberg, as there are playgrounds for children all over the park. On the beach, you can also have a full view of your children, since the playgrounds are safe and not directly on the water. In addition, your children can take part either alone or together with you in the animation programme consisting of scavenger hunts, children's bingo, making handicrafts and dance activities, which normally takes place during the Dutch school holidays.
Restaurants at Molecaten Park De Agnietenberg
Need a break? Take a break at Zomers for a cup of coffee and cake, as well as tasty soups and children's pancakes. You can also order your bread for the following day when required. In addition to Zomers, there is also a snack bar where you can buy refreshing ice cream. Right next to the holiday park is the restaurant De Agnietenbergin, where you can enjoy an exclusive dinner with good wine in a cosy atmosphere.
Surroundings of Molecaten Park De Agnietenberg
Thanks to its unbeatable location, holiday park Molecaten de Agnietenberg offers unforgettable excursions into nature, whether by bike or on foot as a hiking day: enjoy the hidden forest paths in this unique greenery with ancient trees! For a change, you can also visit the centre of Zwolle (5 km) for shopping or learn something about the city's history by visiting a museum. Fun for the whole family guaranteed!
Good to know about Molecaten Park De Agnietenberg
- For group bookings the park requires a mandatory deposit.
- Car deposit
- In order to bring your car onto the park's facilities, a deposit of €20,- will be charged in exchange for a car-card.. The money will be returned by the park after your stay has ended.
- Restaurant closed
- The restaurant is temporarily closed.
- Molecaten offers a fast and wireless connection. Prices: Day 1: €5 per device Further days: €1 per device As soon as you arrive at the park, you can buy your WiFi codes easily online. Payment goes via iDeal, Mastercard or Visa. Make sure you take the scanner/decoder from your bank.
- Company / Business bookings
- All Molecaten holiday parks are leisure oriented. Bookings for companies or business travelers are therefore not accepted.