Holiday park description
Roompot Hunzepark is located in the beautiful natural Drenthe countryside in Gasselternijveen. Rent a bike and explore the area or relax completely after a nice walk in local nature.
- On the edge of the Drethe Hondsrug
- Extensive recreation activiries for everyone
- Located on a lake
Specials (1 found)
Amazing value holiday park specials with attractive extras, put together by HolidayParkSpecials.co.uk
Holiday house (3 found)
Amazing value holiday houses
Mobile Home/Chalet (7 found)
Amazing value caravans with attractive extras
Important information about Roompot Hunzepark
Check-in From 15.00
Check-out Before 10.00
Opening times 09:00 - 17:00
Early check-in possible? No
WiFi available? Yes
Restaurant at the park? Yes
A la carte restaurant
- Grocery service
- WiFi (in public areas)
Pets allowed? Yes
Smoke-free holiday park? Yes
Number of rooms 150
Costs Free of charge
Payment is settled directly with the park, you will receive a full invoice with payment instructions from the park once a booking has been made. The following payment conditions apply:
- 50% of the total booking amount is due on or before 15 days after booking.
- 100% of the total booking amount is due on or before 56 days before arrival.
- 6-person holiday house Meidoorn: €65.00 per accommodation
- 6-person holiday house Linde: €65.00 per accommodation
- 8-person holiday house Acacia: €65.00 per accommodation
- 4-person mobile home/caravan Berk: €65.00 per accommodation
- 5-person mobile home/caravan Hazelaar: €65.00 per accommodation
- 6-person mobile home/caravan Populier: €65.00 per accommodation
- 6-person mobile home/caravan Lariks: €65.00 per accommodation
- 4-person mobile home/caravan Esdoorn: €65.00 per accommodation
- 6-person mobile home/caravan Kastanje: €65.00 per accommodation
- 6-person mobile home/caravan Wilg: €65.00 per accommodation
- 36-person group accommodation Wenakker: €150.00 per accommodation
- 36-person group accommodation Meander: €150.00 per accommodation
- 40-person group accommodation Flint: €150.00 per accommodation
- 4-person holiday house Meidoorn: €65.00 per accommodation
- Baby Special: €65.00 per accommodation
- All other packages: €0.00 per accommodation.
In case of cancellation to 15:00 hour 42 days before arrival 30% of the booking will be charged.
Prices are excluding tourist tax.
- Entertainment for children
- Entertainment programme (during holidays)
- Playground/playing equipment
- Cash machine
- Conference facilities
- Laundry service
- Bicycle rental service
- Canoe rental
- Climbing wall
- Fishing rental
- Outdoor tennis courts
- Petanque court
- Sports fields for various sports
- Table tennis
- Children's swimming pool
- Outdoor pool
- Various water attractions
About Roompot Hunzepark
Roompot Hunzepark is located in the natural Drenthe countryside in the village of Gasselternijveen, with all the amenities you could possibly need. Rent a bike and explore the area or relax completely after a nice walk. After an especially exhausting afternoon, you can always relax in the heated outdoor pool.
Facilities at Roompot Hunzepark
During your stay at Roompot Hunzepark, you won't be bored for a moment. Rent a bike and explore the natural surroundings of the Drenthe Aa, take a dip in the pool, play a game of boules or throw your fishing rod in the fishing pond. Do you fancy a picnic or a nice walk with the children? Then the park also has several playgrounds for the children, catering facilities and a launderette to find. On a hot summer’s day, you can also rent a canoe and take it on the recreational lake. Of course, the park also offers free Wi-Fi.
Children's facilities at Roompot Hunzepark
There are many activities for your children. Take them out swimming, let them play in the playground and the sports fields. For the little ones, there is also a recreation team. They play games and do crafts with your children and, leaving you with an hour alone, perfect for getting in the heated outdoor pool.
Restaurants at Roompot Hunzepark
If you fancy a quick snack at the park, then you can always go to the snack bar for fries or ice cream. If not, then there’s a minimarket on site so you can always cook your own delicious meals. Nearby, Assen (20km) has a nice variety of restaurants to choose from, and there will always be something for everyone.
Surroundings of Roompot Hunzepark
Roompot Hunzepark is located in Drenthe, near the River Aa. This vast nature reserve is ideal for a relaxing walking or cycling tour. Emmen Zoo is only 30 kilometres away, and it makes the perfect day trip too, with fun for all the family. In Gasselternijveen (1000m), where the park is located, you can also visit the dolmens in as well as the corn mill, De Juffer. In the opposite direction, Groningen (40km) is just a 35-minute drive away, where you can find a large variety of shops, restaurants and activities to do.
Good to know about Roompot Hunzepark
- For preferences/requests, a surcharge will be applied by the park.
- Pets are allowed in most of the accommodations. When you want to bring a pet with you, a surcharge of €5 per pet, per night will be applied and the final cleaning will be obligatory. If you cannot add a pet to your booking, then all accommodations of this type allowing pets are unfortunately fully booked.
- When you would like to stay at the holiday park with a group, it is necessary to let the park know beforehand. The holiday park can either decline the booking or charge a higher deposit.
- Young people
- Bookings can only be made by people over 21 years old.
- Please note that during low season (end of october - end of march), the facilities are only open on weekends.
- Business related travelers
- It is not allowed to make bookings other than for recreational purposes. For business related stays you can contact Roompot Business. Bookings that are still made by companies will be refused entry to the holiday park upon arrival.
- Opening period outdoor swimming pool
- The outdoor swimming pool is open from 1 May untill 15 September.