Holiday park description
Roompot Kustpark Egmond aan Zee is the ideal holiday park for hiking, cycling and exploring the Dutch coast.
- North Sea beach
- Imposing dunes
- Day trip to Amsterdam
Mobile Home/Chalet (4 found)
Amazing value caravans with attractive extras
Important information about Roompot Kustpark Egmond aan Zee
Check-in From 15.00
Check-out Before 10.00
Opening times -
Early check-in possible?Yes
WiFi available? Yes
Restaurant at the park? Yes
- Fondue set rental
- WiFi (in public areas)
Pets allowed? Yes
Smoke-free holiday park? Yes
Number of rooms 119
Costs Free of charge
Payment is settled directly with the park, you will receive a full invoice with payment instructions from the park once a booking has been made. The following payment conditions apply:
- 50% of the total booking amount is due on or before 15 days after booking.
- 100% of the total booking amount is due on or before 56 days before arrival.
Booking deposit: €65.00 per accommodation.
Cancellation conditions according to Recron
Prices are excluding tourist tax.
- Entertainment programme (during holidays)
- Playground/playing equipment
- Supervised kids club (during holidays)
- Laundry service
- Bicycle rental service
- Table tennis
- Children's swimming pool
- Outdoor pool
About Roompot Kustpark Egmond aan Zee
Roompot Kustpark Egmond aan Zee is a short distance from North Sea beach, a wide and clean beach backed by imposing dunes. Egmond aan Zee, where the park is located, is an ideal holiday destination for families. If you’re looking for an action packed holiday, explore one of the many hiking and cycling routes in the area. You can also take a day trip to the bustling cities of Alkmaar or Amsterdam.
Facilities Roompot Kustpark Egmond aan Zee
This park provides plenty of opportunity for family fun. There’s an outdoor swimming pool with a children’s pool, and you can rent bikes to explore the stunning coastline.
Children's facilities Roompot Kustpark Egmond aan Zee
There is a swimming pool especially for the kids at Roompot Kustpark Egmond aan Zee, so that the little ones can have fun in the water. There is also the Koos Kids Club, where they can make friends and join in with the extensive sports activities and organised entertainment.
Restaurants Roompot Kustpark Egmond aan Zee
Roompot Kustpark Egmond aan Zee has a delicious café onsite where you can grab a quick bite and socialise with other holiday makers. There is also a supermarket selling fresh, local produce.
Surroundings Roompot Kustpark Egmond aan Zee
North Sea Beach is a sight to behold whatever the weather. During the summer months, you can soak up the rays and go for a swim. In the winter, you can take walks along the misty coastline and enjoy the unique beauty of the Dutch coast. If you want to explore the dunes, you can take a picnic with you and spend the afternoon there with family. You can also visit the famous cheese market in Alkmaar or the Aquarium in Bergen, a charming village surrounded by stunning woodland. It’s also possible to spend the day in Amsterdam, visiting museums, shopping, or ambling along the beautiful canals.
Good to know about Roompot Kustpark Egmond aan Zee
- When you would like to stay at the holiday park with a group, it is necessary to let the park know beforehand. The holiday park can either decline the booking or charge a higher deposit.
- Please note that during low season, the facilities are only open on weekends.
- Pets are allowed in most of the accommodations. When you want to bring a pet with you, a surcharge of €5 per pet, per night will be applied and the final cleaning will be obligatory. If you cannot add a pet to your booking, then all accommodations of this type allowing pets are unfortunately fully booked.
- For preferences/requests, a surcharge will be applied by the park. You can find these costs on the invoice from the park.
- Business related travelers
- It is not allowed to make bookings other than for recreational purposes. For business related stays you can contact Roompot Business. Bookings that are still made by companies will be refused entry to the holiday park upon arrival.