Holiday park description
Directly on the North Sea beach in the province of Zeeland, you will find Roompot Vakantiepark Zeebad. This park consists of three parks that offer many facilities for a wonderful family holiday.
- Directly by the North Sea beach
- Near exuberant Belgium
- Child friendly swimmingpool
Cottage (4 found)
Amazing value holiday parks with attractive extras
- 4-person cottage Lodge 4A New
4£256,34from - 28%£184,48ViewPrice breakdown
- Size: 57 m2
This price applies to 4-person cottage Lodge 4A New, with the arrival as 11 March 2019, 4 Nights.Including:
Exclusive compulsory charges:
Cleaning fee • Local taxes ( £1,85 p.p.p.n ) £29,60 • Reservation costs ( £26,27 per booking ) £26,27 £55,87 The total price including compulsory charges £240,35 (£184,48 (Accommodation) + £55,87 (Compulsory surcharges))
Based on 4 guests (adults, children and/or babies) and 1 accommodation(s).
- 6-person cottage ZWIL
6£267,29from - 30%£185,79ViewPrice breakdown
- Size: 95 m2
This price applies to 6-person cottage ZWIL, with the arrival as 11 March 2019, 4 Nights.Exclusive compulsory charges:
• Local taxes ( £1,85 p.p.p.n ) £44,40 • Reservation costs ( £26,27 per booking ) £26,27 £70,67 The total price including compulsory charges £256,46 (£185,79 (Accommodation) + £70,67 (Compulsory surcharges))
Based on 6 guests (adults, children and/or babies) and 1 accommodation(s).
- 8-person cottage Plev Comfort
8£297,97from - 29%£211,21ViewPrice breakdown
- Size: 90 m2
This price applies to 8-person cottage Plev Comfort, with the arrival as 11 March 2019, 4 Nights.Exclusive compulsory charges:
• Local taxes ( £1,85 p.p.p.n ) £59,20 • Reservation costs ( £26,27 per booking ) £26,27 £85,47 The total price including compulsory charges £296,68 (£211,21 (Accommodation) + £85,47 (Compulsory surcharges))
Based on 8 guests (adults, children and/or babies) and 1 accommodation(s).
Important information about Roompot Vakantiepark Zeebad
Check-in From 15.00
Check-out Before 10.00
Opening times -
Early check-in possible?Yes
WiFi available? Yes
Restaurant at the park? Yes
- WiFi (in public areas)
Pets allowed? Yes
Smoke-free holiday park? Yes
Number of rooms 0
Costs Free of charge
You will receive an invoice from the park or you will pay on arrival. The payment method is stated on the booking confirmation of the park.
Cancellation conditions according to Recron
Prices are excluding tourist tax.
- Entertainment for children
- Entertainment programme (during holidays)
- Entertainment programme (whole year)
- Playground/playing equipment
- Supervised kids club (during holidays)
- Supervised kids club (whole year)
- Laundry service
- Bicycle rental service
- Indoor tennis courts
- Sports fields for various sports
- Table tennis
- Children's swimming pool
- Indoor pool
- Pool for babies and toddlers
About Roompot Vakantiepark Zeebad
Directly on the North Sea beach in Zeeland, you will find Roompot Vakantiepark Zeebad. This part consists of three separate holiday parks: Strandpark Breskens, Scheldeveste and Fort Soleil. During your stay, you can enjoy the extensive facilities at the parks, enjoy the stunning countryside and visit the charming towns and cities of Zeeland and Belgium. The possibilities are endless!
Facilities Roompot Vakantiepark Zeebad
The facilities at Roompot Vakantiepark Zeebad make for a perfect holiday, whether you want to relax or be active. Sports enthusiasts can make the most of the large indoor sports centre, including 3 tennis courts. Water lovers can use the indoor pool, take a dip in the sea or rent a canoe and take a tour! Roompot Vakantiepark Zeebad also offers the opportunity to rent bicycles so you can venture out and explore the countryside.
Children's facilities Roompot Vakantiepark Zeebad
Children will have a great time while staying at Roompot Vakantiepark Zeebad. There are several playgrounds on site where they can make new friends. Rent a wagon and take the kids to the beach to build sandcastles! For even more entertainment, the Koos Kids Club organises fun activities for children of all ages.
Restaurants Roompot Vakantiepark Zeebad
After a fun day in the surroundings of Roompot Vakantiepark Zeebad, you can enjoy a nice meal in the café at the park. If you’re prefer a quick bite you can pop over to the snack bar. There is also a small supermarket on site, and the pancake house is famous for its delicious pancakes!
Surroundings Roompot Vakantiepark Zeebad
Take a stroll along the Westerschelde in Breskens and visit the Fishing Museum. Admire the large collection of fossils, take a look at the North Sea Aquarium and learn more about fishing in Breskens. Hel Arsenaal is a fantastic theme park in Vlissingen. This maritime theme park is sure to put a smile on everyone’s face. If you’d like to visit a city, the medieval city of Bruges is easily within reach, as are Antwerp and Ghent. Admire the many cultural attractions, relax in a bar or go shopping!
Temporary information from Roompot Vakantiepark Zeebad
- This park requires a deposit of €65 per accommodation. If you're staying at the park in a group (not family) then the reception can request a deposit of €50 per person.
- When you would like to stay at the holiday park with a group, it is necessary to let the park know beforehand. The holiday park can either decline the booking or charge a higher deposit.
- Pets are allowed in most of the accommodations. When you want to bring a pet with you, a surcharge of €5 per pet, per night will be applied and the final cleaning will be obligatory. If you cannot add a pet to your booking, then all accommodations of this type allowing pets are unfortunately fully booked.
- Young people
- Bookings can only be made by people over 21 years old.
- For preferences/requests, a surcharge will be applied by the park. You can find these costs on the invoice from the park.
- Building works
- This park is building new lodges, therefore some minor noise disturbance is possible.
- Business related travelers
- It is not allowed to make bookings other than for recreational purposes. For business related stays you can contact Roompot Business. Bookings that are still made by companies will be refused entry to the holiday park upon arrival.