Holiday park description
Strandpark Vlugtenburg aan Zee is in South Holland right next to the beach. Enjoy the wide, sandy beaches and imposing dunes at this family-friendly holiday park.
- Day trip to Rotterdam or the Hague
- 15 minute walk from the beach
- Visit Duinrell theme park!
Specials (1 found)
Amazing value holiday park specials with attractive extras, put together by HolidayParkSpecials.co.uk
Cottage (4 found)
Amazing value holiday parks with attractive extras
Mobile Home/Chalet (3 found)
Amazing value caravans with attractive extras
- 4-person mobile home/caravan Pipowagen on the Beach
Group Accommodation (4 found)
Amazing value group accommodation with attractive extras
Important information about Strandpark Vlugtenburg aan Zee
Check-in From 15.00
Check-out Before 10.00
Opening times 09:00 - 17:00
Early check-in possible?Yes
WiFi available? Yes
Restaurant at the park? Yes
- Bakery service
- Fondue set rental
- WiFi (in public areas)
Pets allowed? Yes
Smoke-free holiday park? Yes
Number of rooms 165
Costs Free of charge
Centre 2 km.
Train station 1,5 km.
Bus stop 0,3 km.
Payment is settled directly with the park, you will receive a full invoice with payment instructions from the park once a booking has been made. The following payment conditions apply:
- 50% of the total booking amount is due on or before 15 days after booking.
- 100% of the total booking amount is due on or before 42 days before arrival.
Cancellation conditions according to Recron
Prices are excluding tourist tax.
- Entertainment programme (during holidays)
- Playground/playing equipment
- Toy library
- 24-hour emergency service
- Conference facilities
- Fireworks free
- Laundry service
- Luggage storage
- Bicycle rental service
- Table tennis
- Wagon rental
- Swimming lake (with beach)
About Strandpark Vlugtenburg aan Zee
Strandpark Vlugtenburg aan Zee is close to the Hook of Holland, so you can jump off the ferry and be at the holiday park in no time! Enjoy the wide, sandy beaches and imposing dunes at this versatile resort. The beach is only a 15 minute walk away, and the fantastic cities of Rotterdam and the Hague are just around the corner.
Facilities Strandpark Vlugtenburg aan Zee
You can rent bicycles from Strandpark Vlugtenburg aan Zee and explore the beautiful surroundings. The reception staff can give you route maps and tips so that you don’t miss out on the region's hot spots. This park also offers a variety of outdoor activities. At reception, you can pick out a book, borrow a board game or buy tickets to Duinrell amusement park, Rotterdam zoo and other fun attractions. For a number of years, Strandpark Vlugtenburg aan Zee has been in possession of the Golden Green Key, an international standard for sustainable parks. The park also offers charging stations for electric cars.
Children's facilities Strandpark Vlugtenburg aan Zee
There are several playgrounds scattered throughout the park so the kids can find fun wherever they roam. You can also rent a handcart, bicycle with child’s seat or child’s bicycle from reception. For the slightly older kids, you can rent an X-Box from or borrow various games and children’s books. During the summer holidays, there’s a lively entertainment team organising fun activities for the children.
Restaurants Strandpark Vlugtenburg aan Zee
The pancake pavilion at Strandpark Vlugtenburg aan Zee has always been extremely popular with our guests. You can enjoy an afternoon tea or decorate pancakes with the children. Besides pancakes, delicious sandwiches are served. You can also enjoy pizzas and other snacks at the snack bar, and every morning you can buy fresh bread. Barbeque rental is also available at the park.
Surroundings Strandpark Vlugtenburg aan Zee
Strandpark Vlugtenburg aan Zee is located in Westland, a region known for its impressive glasshouses. The open countryside and charming villages come straight from an idyll and are perfect for exploring by bike. A day trip to the Hague, Rotterdam or Delft is highly recommend.
Good to know about Strandpark Vlugtenburg aan Zee
- Entertainment programme
- During the summer, a lively entertainment team organises fun activities for the youngest guests!
- This park requires a €250 deposit per accommodation. For guests under 30, the deposit is required in cash.
- Kajuit cottage
- When you book a Kajuit cottage, beds are made upon arrival.
- Groups/young people
- The park does not accept groups of people under 23 years old.
- Pets and wheelchair access
- Pets are wheelchair access accommodations are always on request. Please make these requests clear during booking and the park will take them into consideration.
- The restaurant and catering facilities are closed between November and March (apart from during the Christmas holidays).
- Wireless Internet
- The whole park has wireless Internet! Upon arrival, you will receive 2 codes (1 GB each) with which you can login to the Wi-Fi. You can buy new data at reception.
- Accommodation Pipowagen
- The accommodation Pipowagen is situated on the beach, a 10 minute walk from the holiday park itself. The luggage can be brought to the accommodation,and also picked up when you leave. Guests have the opportunity to rent a wooden wagon and also fuel for the heating system. Please leave the environment of the Pipowagen clean, and avoid noise disturbance.
- Bookingdate cannot be arrivaldate
- It is not possible to book on the same day that you want to arrive at this holiday park.