Holiday park description
Enjoy a vacation in a serene location nearby the North Sea coast that is surrounded by beautiful dunes and nestled in flower fields.
- Indoor and outdoor swimming pool
- Daytrip to the Hague
- In the middle of the flower fields
Mobile Home/Chalet (4 found)
Amazing value caravans with attractive extras
- 2-person mobile home/caravan Sunhome
- Size: 16 m2
This price applies to 2-person mobile home/caravan Sunhome, with the arrival as 27 April 2019, 2 Nights.Exclusive compulsory charges:
• Reservation costs ( £16,01 per booking ) £16,01 • Tourist tax ( £0,78 per person per night ) £3,12 £19,13 The total price including compulsory charges £146,31 (£127,18 (Accommodation) + £19,13 (Compulsory surcharges))
Based on 2 guests (adults, children and/or babies) and 1 accommodation(s).
- 4-person mobile home/caravan Naturhome
- Size: 35 m2
This price applies to 4-person mobile home/caravan Naturhome, with the arrival as 11 June 2019, 3 Nights.Exclusive compulsory charges:
• Reservation costs ( £16,01 per booking ) £16,01 • Tourist tax ( £0,78 per person per night ) £9,36 £25,37 The total price including compulsory charges £264,15 (£238,78 (Accommodation) + £25,37 (Compulsory surcharges))
Based on 4 guests (adults, children and/or babies) and 1 accommodation(s).
- 5-person mobile home/caravan
- Size: 41 m2
This price applies to 5-person mobile home/caravan, with the arrival as 11 June 2019, 3 Nights.Exclusive compulsory charges:
• Reservation costs ( £16,01 per booking ) £16,01 • Tourist tax ( £0,78 per person per night ) £11,70 £27,71 The total price including compulsory charges £287,25 (£259,54 (Accommodation) + £27,71 (Compulsory surcharges))
Based on 5 guests (adults, children and/or babies) and 1 accommodation(s).
Important information about Vakantiepark Koningshof
Check-in From 15.00
Check-out Before 10.00
Opening times 09:00 - 18:00
Early check-in possible? No
WiFi available? Yes
Restaurant at the park? Yes
- Grocery service
- WiFi (in public areas)
Pets allowed? No
Smoke-free holiday park? No
Number of rooms 70
Costs Free of charge
Centre 2 km.
Train station 6,7 km.
Bus stop 0,9 km.
Payment is settled directly with the park, you will receive a full invoice with payment instructions from the park once a booking has been made. The following payment conditions apply:
50% of the total booking amount is due on or before 21 days after booking.
100% of the total booking amount is due on or before 21 days before arrival.
Booking deposit: €50.00 per accommodation.
Cancellation conditions according to Recron
Prices are excluding tourist tax.
- Entertainment for children
- Entertainment programme (during holidays)
- Playground/playing equipment
- Supervised kids club (during holidays)
- Laundry service
- Reading area
- Basketball court (outside)
- Bicycle rental service
- Outdoor tennis courts
- Table tennis
- Children's swimming pool
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Pool for babies and toddlers
- Various water attractions
- Water play area
About Vakantiepark Koningshof
Holidaypark Koningshof is the perfect place to vacation if you enjoy some peace and space. The holiday park is located in the quiet area and the location is nestled in the flower fields of Rijnsburg. The North Sea coast and beautiful dunes are also located nearby, perfect for a stroll with your loved ones.
Facilities at Holidaypark Koningshof
Holidaypark Koningshof has a range of facilities that you can benefit from as one of their guests. Sport lovers can partake in games of lawn tennis, volleyball, or even table tennis. There is also an outdoor as well as indoor swimming pool which is perfect for colder weather as you can still go for a dip.
Children’s Facilities at Holidaypark Koningshof
Children can splash around in the heated outdoor swimming pool which also has a separate children’s pool (open from mid-March to mid-September). There is also an indoor swimming pool which is ideal for any weather and is designed with a shallow end for kids (open from mid-March to mid-November). During school holidays, excluding Christmas, there is a leisure program to keep children entertained in the leisure center ‘De Prinsenhof’.
Restaurants at Holidaypark Koningshof
If you are looking to have a charming meal with your loved ones, then you can dine at the holiday park’s cosy restaurant. For a quick snack you can simply visit the snack bar to enjoy a bite on the go.
Surroundings of Holidaypark Koningshof
Holidaypark Koningshof is surrounded by flower fields as it is located in Rijnsburg which is in the flower bulb region of the Netherlands, known for tulips and big flower fields. You can also enjoy a stroll on the North Sea beaches of Noordwijk or Katwijk. If you are interested in daytrips to other cities then you can visit Leiden, Amsterdam, Delft, Rotterdam, and the Hague which are easy to reach by public transport.
Temporary information from Vakantiepark Koningshof
- Young Person
- Entertainment for children
- There is no organized entertainment programme for children during the Christmas break.
- Opening times facilities
- The restaurant, snackbar and the supermarket are closed during the low season (November- March).