Holiday park description
Relax in the picturesque harbour town of Rheinsberg at holiday park Hafendorf Rheinsberg. This park is the ideal base for day trips to Berlin and Potsdam.
- On the waterfront
- Various facilities
- Visit Berlin or Potsdam
Cottage (2 found)
Amazing value holiday parks with attractive extras
- 4-person cottage Y Schipper
- Size: 56 m2
This price applies to 4-person cottage Y Schipper, with the arrival as 6 June 2019, 3 Nights.Including:
Exclusive compulsory charges:
Cleaning fee • Reservation costs ( £26.02 per booking ) £26.02 • Tourist tax ( £1.13 p.p.p.n ) £13.56 £39.58 The total price including compulsory charges £330.59 (£291.01 (Accommodation) + £39.58 (Compulsory surcharges))
Based on 4 guests (adults, children and/or babies) and 1 accommodation(s).
- 6-person cottage F Kajuit
- Size: 74 m2
This price applies to 6-person cottage F Kajuit, with the arrival as 24 May 2019, 2 Nights.Including:
Exclusive compulsory charges:
Cleaning fee • Reservation costs ( £26.02 per booking ) £26.02 • Tourist tax ( £1.13 p.p.p.n ) £13.56 £39.58 The total price including compulsory charges £295.31 (£255.73 (Accommodation) + £39.58 (Compulsory surcharges))
Based on 6 guests (adults, children and/or babies) and 1 accommodation(s).
Important information about Hafendorf Rheinsberg
Check-in From 16.00
Check-out Before 10.00
Opening times Open 24/7
Early check-in possible? No
WiFi available? No
Restaurant at the park? No
- Bakery service
Pets allowed? Yes
Smoke-free holiday park? No
Number of rooms 67
Costs Free of charge
Payment is settled directly with the park, you will receive a full invoice with payment instructions from the park once a booking has been made. The following payment conditions apply:
- 50% of the total booking amount is due on or before 15 days after booking.
- 100% of the total booking amount is due on or before 56 days before arrival.
Booking deposit: €150.00 per accommodation.
Cancellation conditions according to Recron
Prices are excluding tourist tax.
The indicated prices include the cost of…
- Cleaning fee
- Playground/playing equipment
- Boat ramp
- Boat rental
- Canoe rental
- Fishing rental
- Pedal boat rental
- Swimming lake (with beach)
- Various water attractions
About Hafendorf Rheinsberg
Hafendorf Rheinsberg is located on the waterfront in Rheinsberg. The holiday park has an oceanic theme and offers countless recreational activities for the whole family including fishing, sailing and horse riding. The green surroundings are ideal for hiking and cycling.
Facilities Hafendorf Rheinsberg
This spacious holiday park has a small beach and a lighthouse. You can rent motor boats, pedal boats or canoes and explore the beautiful surroundings from the water. Hafendorf Rheinsberg is also ideal for fishing. Directly next to the holiday park is a hotel with a swimming pool and spa facilities. Guests of Hafendorf Rheinsberg can use these facilities for free.
Children’s facilities Hafendorf Rheinberg
There is a playground and a beach at this holiday park, meaning hours of fun for the whole family. A visit to the Holländermühle, a beautiful wooden mill in Rheinsberg, is highly recommended. Here, you can play mini golf or visit the petting zoo. In winter you can try out the toboggan run!
Restaurants Hafendorf Rheinsberg
The associated hotel has several restaurants for you and your family to enjoy. Rheinsberg also offers many dining options. In the hotel, you can get fresh bread every morning for a delicious breakfast.
Surroundings Hafendorf Rheinsberg
Hafendorf Rheinsberg is the ideal base from which to explore the surrounding area, including Potsdam and Berlin. A visit to these thriving cities is the perfect way to spend the day before returning to the comfort of your holiday cottage. If you want to explore the countryside, a visit to the Mecklenburg Lake District is well worth it. The Stechlin-Ruppiner Land Nature Park is perfect for a day of hiking or cycling, and the holiday park offers a bicycle rental service.
Good to know about Hafendorf Rheinsberg
- Energy costs
- Electricity, water and gas are charged according to consumption and can be paid locally.
- Pets are allowed in most of the accommodations. When you want to bring a pet with you, a surcharge of €5 per pet, per night will be applied and the final cleaning will be obligatory. If you cannot add a pet to your booking, then all accommodations of this type allowing pets are unfortunately fully booked.
- For preferences/requests, a surcharge will be applied by the park. You can find these costs on the invoice from the park.
- When you would like to stay at the holiday park with a group, it is necessary to let the park know beforehand. The holiday park can either decline the booking or charge a higher deposit.
- Business related travelers
- It is not allowed to make bookings other than for recreational purposes. For business related stays you can contact Roompot Business. Bookings that are still made by companies will be refused entry to the holiday park upon arrival.