- Size 93m²
- Parking near accommodation
- 2 parking spots
- Free Wifi
- 2 bedrooms
- Bedroom with two single bed box springs
- Beds with duvets
- Accommodation near the water
- Quiet area
- 2 bathrooms
- Separate toilet
- Garden furniture
- Storage room
- Dining area
- Flatscreen tv
- Sitting area
- (Combo) Microwave
- Coffee machine
- Electric kettle
- Fridge freezer
- Gas stove
- Open kitchen
- Pets allowed, Free! (Max. 1) i
- Check-in from 16:00 • Check-out before 10:00
Plus points from guests
This price applies to a 4-person villa Watervilla, with the first arrival possibility on 23 May, 2 Nights.
- Cleaning fee
- Service Charge
- Bedlinen £8.50 per person
- Local taxes £1.10 p.p.p.n
- Reservation costs £27.38 per booking
- Compulsory surcharges £70.18
- Accommodation £232.32
- Total price £302.50
Cancellation conditions according to Recroni
Add-on extras (optional)
- Cot excl. bedlinen £7.95 per baby
- Kids chair £7.95 per baby
- Kitchen towels £4.17 per unit
- Ligging voorkeur £0.- per accommodation per booking
- Preference surcharge £29.48 per accommodation
- Set of towels £5.71 per unit
About Roompot Waterstaete Ossenzijl
If privacy, a trip with your own boat (between April and October only) and lots of nature are exactly what you are looking for, then Roompot Waterstaete Ossenzijl on the edge of the Weerribben-Wieden National Park is exactly the place for you!
Facilities at Roompot Waterstaete Ossenzijl
Start your mornings with delicious fresh rolls and a view directly over the water. Afterwards, you can then explore the area around the holiday park by bicycle, which are available for rent from the reception. The location directly on the water offers you the possibility to go fishing or to get directly into your own boat (available between April and October only). When the weather is nice, you can also enjoy the sun in peace on your private terrace or balcony. Even in unfortunate bad weather, the roofed part of the terrace offers you the possibility to stay dry whilst enjoying the breeze outside. Let yourself fall into your box spring bed at the end of an eventful day and start the day refreshed the next morning.
Children’s facilities at Roompot Waterstaete Ossenzijl
The private jetty allows children to enjoy the water in front of the holiday park. There will be no boredom thanks to the numerous activities in the vicinity of the holiday resort too! The amusement park Walibi or the adventure park Hellendoorn are easy to reach by car. In bad weather, the covered Plopsa Indoor amusement park offers a good alternative.
Surroundings of Roompot Waterstaete Ossenzijl
Roompot Waterstaete Ossenzijl is situated right on the edge of the Weerribben-Wieden National Park, surrounded by numerous Frisian lakes. If you want to try something new, you can book a step-bike tour instead of using the classic bike. There are many possibilities to get to know the Frisian culture too, and for example, you can make your own traditional Dutch clogs. For culture fans, there are several museums nearby and you should not miss a day trip to the beautiful Hanseatic city of Zwolle (50km)!
- Bicycle rental service
- Boat rental
|Opening times||15:00 - 17:00|
|Early check-in possible?||Yes|
|Restaurant at the park?||No|
|Smoke-free holiday park?||Yes|
|Number of rooms||35|
Waterstaete 2, 8376 JA, Ossenzijl, Netherlands
|Costs||Free of charge|
Payment is settled directly with the park, you will receive a full invoice with payment instructions from the park once a booking has been made. Please note: This invoice could arrive up to two weeks before your arrival date. The following payment conditions apply:
The following payment conditions apply:
- 50% of the total booking amount is due on or before 15 days after booking.
- 100% of the total booking amount is due on or before 56 days before arrival.
Booking deposit: € 65,00 per accommodation.
Cancellation conditions according to Recron i
Prices are excluding tourist tax.
Good to know
- Construction Works
- The holiday park is currently still under construction. It is possible that the construction work will cause some nuisance during the day. However, every effort is made to keep this to a minimum.
- If you wish to stay as a group in the holiday park, this must be declared in advance. The holiday park may refuse groups or ask for a higher deposit.
- Pets are allowed in most of the accommodations. When you want to bring a pet with you, a surcharge per pet, per night will be applied. If you cannot add a pet to your booking, then all accommodations of this type allowing pets are unfortunately fully booked.
- Business related travelers
- It is not allowed to make bookings other than for recreational purposes. Bookings that are still made by companies will be refused entry to the holiday park upon arrival.
- Interior and Exterior
- Please note that the interior and exterior may differ from the photos. The photos show you what to expect in the park, however the design and appearance of your assigned accommodations may differ from those shown.
- Young people
- Bookings can only be made by people over 21 years old.
- Booking more than one accommodation
- On request, booking multiple lodgings is always possible in Roompot. BungalowSpecials will do its best to complete the booking as soon as possible. To be on the safe side, we recommend booking each accommodation directly and mentioning your reservation number in the remarks, as well as the fact that you have made multiple bookings. BungalowSpecials will then charge you the reservation costs only once.
- This park requires a deposit between €65 and €115 per accommodation. For the boat a deposit is required of €35 per boat.
- Current Holiday park
- Holiday Parks in the area
Park ground plan
Review of Roompot Waterstaete Ossenzijl
This holiday park has been reviewed less than 2 times. To ensure the quality of the information provided, guest reviews are only displayed when at least 2 have been approved.
Frequently asked questions about the holiday park
Yes, this is possible. However, you cannot enter your accommodation and the park does not provide luggage storage.
The reception is open from 15:00 until 17:00.
No, the accommodation is not suitable for disabled people.
All accommodations have their own parking space.
Pets are allowed in some of the accommodations.
No, the park is non-smoking.
There are unfortunately no accommodations suitable for disabled people.
No, you can not specify a preference for the location of the room.
It is possible for babies to stay in all of the accommodations.
There are no accommodations that feature a fireplace
The park does not have a restaurant.
No, the park does not have a subtropical swimming paradise.
There is no supermarket.
There are no children's facilities available.
The following is available:
- Boat rental
- Bicycle rental service
Yes, there is wifi available in the park.
The park does not have spa facilities.
Frequently asked questions about booking
Top 10 Questions
To see the current availability of any accommodation offered on our website, please check the page of your chosen holiday park. The availability of accommodation can change at any moment. If you have any questions about availability, please contact our Service Desk on +31 23-3024901 (10 cents p/m).
It's always possible to pass on your special preferences and requests to the holiday park. For example, you may require disabled facilities, or you may prefer smoke/pet free accommodation. The possibilities vary between both holiday park and accommodation type. We therefore advise you to contact our Service Desk regarding your special preferences on +31 23-3024901 (10 cents p/m) or fill out the contact form. Our employees can then examine the possibilities to meet your individual needs.
The payment conditions can vary by park. For more information about the payment, you can contact the holiday park directly. In most cases, you will receive an reservation confirmation from the holiday park within a few days of making your booking. If there is sufficient time, you should meet the transaction needs before your stay in the holiday park. The park can also request a deposit. The reservation confirmation specifies the required payment method(s). For more information about the payment, we recommend contacting the holiday park directly.
Have you found a holiday cottage, bungalow, or apartment that suits your needs? You can book with us online.
Decide on the holiday park, choose the type of accommodation you want, specify the dates, and click on book. Just follow these simple steps and your booking will be complete in no time! Within half an hour of booking your accommodation (both over the phone and online) you will receive a conffirmation email, which is where you can also find your booking number.
Within half an hour of the booking, you will receive a confirmation email. If you've not received an email within half an hour, then please check your junk mail. If you still can't find your confirmation email, then we suggest getting in touch with our Service Desk on +31 23-3024901 (10 cents p/m) or fill out the contact form. In order for us to help you as quickly as possible, please have the following information to hand:
• The name in which the booking was made
• The name of the holiday park
• The arrival date
• The booking number (if known)
To change a booking (e.g. to another date), please contact our Service Desk on +31 23-3024901 (10 cents p/m). Changes are always made upon request and at the discretion of the holiday park. HolidayParkSpecials charges no fees, however, it may be that the park charges an additional fee (depending on the type of change). If the park does charge change fees, the costs will always be discussed with you.
Any booking made can be cancelled using a link provided in the confirmation email. If you no longer have the confirmation email, please contact our Service Desk by calling +31 23-3024901 (10 cents p/m).
Please note: in most cases, the holiday park will charge a cancellation fee, and the amount of this fee will depend on how late you cancel the booking. For this reason, we always recommend cancellation insurance. We also advise you to contact our Service Desk over the phone to discuss whether the booking can be moved to a different date.
Each holiday park has its own cancellation conditions. In these conditions, it will be stated whether the holiday park will charge a cancellation fee. Cancellation insurance is insurance against financial loss resulting from the cancellation of a booking. HolidayParkSpecials does not offer cancellation insurance at the moment, however you are free to arrange cancellation insurance yourself with an external party.
The prices of the offered accommodations are made up of flexible rates. Each holiday park can adjust its prices and availability 24 hours a day on HolidayParkSpecials. The most up-to-date prices and availability can be found on the detail page of the relevant holiday park. For more information, please contact our Service Desk on +31 23-3024901 (10 cents p/m).
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact our Service Desk on +31 23-3024901 (10ct. p/m). We are available at the following times: Monday - Friday (9:00 to 22:00), Saturday (10:00 to 18:00) and Sunday (10:00 to 18:00) (Central European Time, GMT +1).
Each holiday park has its own policies regarding pets. Some parks do not allow pets at all, and in other cases it varies according to the type of accommodation. In most cases, there is an additional fee for bringing a pet. The costs can be found on the information page of the relevant holiday park. If you're planning on bringing a pet with you, always make sure you make it clear when booking to avoid any problems (or additional costs) later on down the line. For more information about pet access to the holiday park of your choice, please contact our Service Desk on +31 23-3024901 (10 cents p/m) or fill out the contact form.