Holiday park description
Landal Landgoed 't Loo is a beautiful holiday park near Lake Veluwe in the Netherlands. There is plenty to do and see in the park and the surroundings.
- Beautiful Lake Veluwe
- Indoor play area
- Forests, marshes and moorland
Specials (1 found)
Amazing value holiday park specials with attractive extras, put together by HolidayParkSpecials.co.uk
Cottage (5 found)
Amazing value holiday parks with attractive extras
Important information about Landal Landgoed 't Loo
Check-in From 15.00
Check-out Before 10.30
Opening times 09:00 - 17:00
Early check-in possible? No
WiFi available? Yes
Restaurant at the park? Yes
A la carte restaurant
- Fondue set rental
- Grocery service
- WiFi (in public areas)
Pets allowed? Yes
Costs EUR 5.50 per pet per night
Smoke-free holiday park? Yes
Number of rooms 365
Costs Free of charge
Payment is settled directly with the park, you will receive a full invoice with payment instructions from the park once a booking has been made. The following payment conditions apply:
- 30% of the total booking amount is due on or before 14 days after booking.
- 100% of the total booking amount is due on or before 56 days before arrival.
In case of cancellation to 15:00 hour 28 days before arrival 30% of the booking will be charged.
Prices are excluding tourist tax.
The indicated prices include the cost of…
- Cleaning fee
- Energy and water use
- Amusement hall/slot machines
- Bouncy castle / Trampoline
- Children's disco
- Entertainment for children
- Entertainment programme (during holidays)
- Entertainment programme (whole year)
- Indoor playground
- Petting zoo
- Playground (unsupervised)
- Playground/playing equipment
- Supervised kids club (during holidays)
- Supervised kids club (whole year)
- Toy library
- 24-hour emergency service
- Cash machine
- Conference facilities
- Gift shop
- Laundry service
- Bicycle rental service
- Electric bicycle rental
- Miniature golf
- Mountain bike rental
- Outdoor tennis courts
- Pedal boat rental
- Petanque court
- Table tennis
- Wagon rental
- Wagon rental
Beauty & Wellness
- Children's swimming pool
- Indoor pool
- Pool for babies and toddlers
- Swimming lake (with beach)
- Various water attractions
About Landal Landgoed 't Loo
Landal Landgoed 't Loo is located near the beautiful Lake Veluwe. The holiday park features comfortable holiday cottages in the woods and on the edge of the park’s recreational lake. Facilities include miniature golf and bowling, and the area is ideal for hikers and cyclists. You can explore the forests, moors and fens. A day trip to the Dolfinarium in Harderwijk is also highly recommended!
Facilities Landal Landgoed 't Loo
For sports enthusiasts, there are plenty of activities at Landal Landgoed 't Loo. You can spend your energy on the tennis courts, sports fields, bowling alleys or with a fun game of table tennis! There is a swimming pool with rapids, children’s slide and children’s pool. For relaxation, there are sunbeds and a sauna. You can also the free WiFi. In the amusement arcade, children and adults will have a fantastic time with the various games. There is a large recreational lake which is excellent for swimming and a beach for relaxing and sunbathing.
Children's facilities Landal Landgoed 't Loo
Children in Landal Landgoed 't Loo will enjoy themselves in the pool with the children's slide. On the beach there is a trampoline, a bounty boat and a play island where the smallest guests will have the time of their lives, and the children’s play barn offers plenty of fun activities.
Restaurants Landal Landgoed 't Loo
At the Grand Place you can find Timber’s Brasserie, offering a cosy atmosphere and delicious food. At Timber’s Café you can enjoy a refreshing drink. There is also a buffet restaurant with children’s entertainment and a snack shop.
Surroundings Landal Landgoed 't Loo
Landal Landgoed 't Loo is located in the province of Gelderland, one of the most beautiful areas of Holland. The surroundings are particularly suitable for cyclists and hikers. The area is home to forests, marshes and moors and dotted with meandering streams and lakes. There are several walking and cycling trails mapped out, so it’s easy for anyone to explore the area. You may even encounter deer or wild boar during your trip! For day trips, pay a visit to the Apenheul primate park in Apeldoorn, Walibi theme park in Biddinghuizen or the Dolfinarium in Harderwijk.
Good to know about Landal Landgoed 't Loo
- For most preferences, Landal GreenParks charges an additional fee.
- For group bookings, Landal GreenParks requires a deposit.
- No smoking in 2018
- from January 2nd smoking is forbidden in all accommodations.
- Pets on request
- Maximum of two pets per accommodation (on request). Please make this request clear in the booking, and the park will take it into consideration.
- Booking more than 1 Accommodation
- If you would like to book more than one accommodation, this is always done on request. After you have received the booking confirmation from Landal GreenParks, you know that your booking has been accepted. If you would also like these accommodations to be next to each other, you must state this when booking, and an additional fee will apply.