Holiday park description
Roompot Kustpark Klein Poelland is a haven of tranquillity in the lively village of Renesse, the Netherlands. The detached cottages are on large plots with plenty of greenery.
- On the beach
- Comfortable detached cottages
- Near the lively resort of Renesse
Cottage (3 found)
Amazing value holiday parks with attractive extras
- 4-person cottage KA
£125,47from - 23%£96,91ViewPrice breakdown
- Size: 51 m2
This price applies to 4-person cottage KA, with the arrival as 6 May 2019, 4 Nights.Exclusive compulsory charges:
• Local taxes ( £1,83 p.p.p.n ) £29,28 • Reservation costs ( £25,95 per booking ) £25,95 £55,23 The total price including compulsory charges £152,14 (£96,91 (Accommodation) + £55,23 (Compulsory surcharges))
Based on 4 guests (adults, children and/or babies) and 1 accommodation(s).
- 6-person cottage KB6
£160,08from - 39%£97,78ViewPrice breakdown
- Size: 85 m2
This price applies to 6-person cottage KB6, with the arrival as 6 May 2019, 4 Nights.Exclusive compulsory charges:
• Local taxes ( £1,83 p.p.p.n ) £43,92 • Reservation costs ( £25,95 per booking ) £25,95 £69,87 The total price including compulsory charges £167,65 (£97,78 (Accommodation) + £69,87 (Compulsory surcharges))
Based on 6 guests (adults, children and/or babies) and 1 accommodation(s).
- 8-person cottage KB8
£186,04from - 37%£117,68ViewPrice breakdown
- Size: 85 m2
This price applies to 8-person cottage KB8, with the arrival as 3 June 2019, 4 Nights.Exclusive compulsory charges:
• Local taxes ( £1,83 p.p.p.n ) £58,56 • Reservation costs ( £25,95 per booking ) £25,95 £84,51 The total price including compulsory charges £202,19 (£117,68 (Accommodation) + £84,51 (Compulsory surcharges))
Based on 8 guests (adults, children and/or babies) and 1 accommodation(s).
Important information about Roompot Kustpark Klein Poelland
Check-in From 15.00
Check-out Before 10.00
Opening times -
Early check-in possible?Yes
WiFi available? Yes
Restaurant at the park? No
- WiFi (in public areas)
Pets allowed? Yes
Smoke-free holiday park? Yes
Number of rooms 54
Costs Free of charge
Payment is settled directly with the park, you will receive a full invoice with payment instructions from the park once a booking has been made. The following payment conditions apply:
50% of the total booking amount is due on or before 15 days after booking.
100% of the total booking amount is due on or before 56 days before arrival.
Booking deposit: €65.00 per accommodation.
Cancellation conditions according to Recron
Prices are excluding tourist tax.
- Playground (unsupervised)
- Playground/playing equipment
- Bicycle rental service
- Outdoor tennis courts
- Sports fields for various sports
- Swimming lake (with beach)
About Roompot Kustpark Klein Poelland
Roompot Kustpark Klein Poelland is a haven of tranquillity in the lively village of Renesse, the Netherlands. The detached cottages are on large plots with plenty of greenery. The wide beaches of Zeeland are within cycling distance. Visit the Regional and Agricultural Museum or the subtropical swimming paradise in Kamperland.
Facilities Roompot Kustpark Klein Poelland
With sea and beach in front of your door, this is the perfect base from which to enjoy a perfect family getaway. For sports enthusiasts, there is a tennis courts and large sports field at the park. Do you want to explore the area by bicycle? Make use of the bicycle rental service at the park. The park also has a small supermarket.
Children's facilities Roompot Kustpark Klein Poelland
For children there is a playground at the park. A short distance from the park there is an indoor swimming pool which is free for guests of Roompot Kustpark Klein Poelland. Guests can also visit the nearby subtropical swimming paradise free of charge.
Surroundings Roompot Kustpark Klein Poelland
Roompot Kustpark Klein Poelland is close to the large North Sea beach. Take a swim in the summer, or enjoy a brisk stroll along the coast in autumn. You can also visit the Ecoscope museum in Renesse, or the subtropical swimming paradise in Kamperland. As a guest of Roompot Kustpark Klein Poelland you can enjoy free access to this pool. Children between 3 and 16 can enjoy themselves at the adventure playground in Valkenisse. At the Iguana Reptile Zoo you can become acquainted with no less than 500 species of living reptiles, amphibians and insects. For a city trip, Middelburg is highly recommended.
Temporary information from Roompot Kustpark Klein Poelland
- When you would like to stay at the holiday park with a group, it is necessary to let the park know beforehand. The holiday park can either decline the booking or charge a higher deposit.
- Pets are allowed in most accommodations for a surcharge of €5 per pet, per night. If you are not able to add a pet to your booking then all accommodations allowing pets are unfortunately fully booked.
- Young people
- Bookings can only be made my people above 21 years of age.
- For preferences/requests, a surcharge will be applied by the park. You can find these costs on the invoice from the park.
- Business related travelers
- It is not allowed to make bookings other than for recreational purposes. For business related stays you can contact Roompot Business. Bookings that are still made by companies will be refused entry to the holiday park upon arrival.