Holiday park description
Bungalowpark Les Doyards is situated on the banks of Lake Vielsalm, just a short walk from the town of the same name. The area is perfect for day trips, water sports and outdoor activities.
- On Lake Vielsalm
- Huge playground with lawn
- Horse riding in Mont-Le-Soie
Important information about Bungalowpark Les Doyards
Check-in From 16.00
Check-out Before 10.00
Opening times -
WiFi available? No
Restaurant at the park? No
Pets allowed? Yes
Smoke-free holiday park? Yes
Number of rooms 52
Centre 0,5 km.
Payment is settled directly with the park, you will receive a full invoice with payment instructions from the park once a booking has been made. The following payment conditions apply:
30% of the total booking amount is due on or before 7 days after booking.
100% of the total booking amount is due on or before 30 days before arrival.
Booking deposit: €100.00 per accommodation.
In case of cancellation to 16:00 hour 42 days before arrival 30% of the booking will be charged.
Prices are excluding tourist tax.
- Playground/playing equipment
- 24-hour emergency service
- Laundry service
- Bicycle rental service
- Fishing rental
- Indoor tennis courts
- Mountain bike rental
- Petanque court
- Sports fields for various sports
- Table tennis
- Various water attractions
About Bungalowpark Les Doyards
Bungalowpark Les Doyards is situated on the banks of Lake Vielsalm, just a short walk from the town of the same name. The area is perfect for day trips, water sports and outdoor activities. Come and relax in the fresh mountain air of the Ardennes!
Facilities Les Doyards
Les Doyards holiday park that focuses on peace, relaxation and family fun. At the reception, you can borrow board games and get advice on local attractions. You can rent fishing equipment, and you can use the sports centre with tennis courts and sauna for a small fee. You are not allowed to swim in the lake, but you can go fishing.
Children's facilities Les Doyards
There is a large playground with lawn and table tennis. In the amusement arcade and climbing wall the children will have a fantastic time.
Surroundings Les Doyards
You can rent mountain bikes and explore the area from a saddle, or try horseback riding in Mont-le-Soie. Go kayaking in Coo, or visit the indoor swimming pool with mini-golf. Visit Baraque de Fraiture ski resort during winter, or surprise the kids with a visit to Plopsaland Coo Theme park. You can also visit Luxembourg during your holiday.
Temporary information from Bungalowpark Les Doyards
- The park charges a deposit (maximum €100,-) per accommodation. This deposit will be refunded into your account within 4 weeks of your departure. For groups of young people, this deposit can be significantly higher.
- Energy costs
- Energy costs are calculated locally according to consumption. Each month, the price of energy is adjusted according to the official market rates
- Payment terms
- When you reserve an accommodation at this park, you have to pay the full amount of the reservation beforehand. The specific payment terms can be found on the invoice of the park.